Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Copper Peptide Topicals Tricomin Folligen

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
yay i win View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yay i win Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Copper Peptide Topicals Tricomin Folligen
    Posted: September 02 2005 at 2:39pm

I tried searching "Tricomin" in the forum and nothing relevant came up, so I was wondering if anyone has had success with Tricomin or Folligen topicals for increasing growth.

Supposedly, the copper peptides work by stimulating the hair follicles to be in the growth cycle rather than a resting phase.

However, one site I found with only a handful of reviews (all from men) said that it was horrendous and made their hair fall out in clumps! But one guy who rated it poorly said it increased thickness and growth, which regressed after product usage ceased (duh!).

So I turn to my beloved experts on the matter. Please help!

Edited by yay i win
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2005 at 11:09am
Hello yay,

I've heard that excessive doses of copper can lead to excess hair fallout in men.  Needless to say, I avoid (as much as possible) supplementing my diet with copper.

Which aspect of growth do you wish to improve?  Fallout of strands, or rate of growth?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic