Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Julia

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Julia
    Posted: September 05 2005 at 2:00pm

Inspired by Lovebobs, I've decided to post a picture of my girlfriend, Julia's hair--and no, she's not a natural blonde!

Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2005 at 4:23pm
she's really pretty fatmoogas.I would never have guessed she's not a natural blonde.Does she do her own hair? Cause thats a really good dye job.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2005 at 4:27pm

No LHD, she has a regular hairdresser who does it for her. Recently, she went red and the results were not so good. Now she's back to blonde again.

Nice to see you active on the board again LHD. Less than a month to go!

Hellfrozeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2005 at 5:01pm
That's a gorgeous head of hair. She's suit almost any colour!
Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2005 at 6:36pm
thanks fatoogas.I only have til sept.23rd when I get a scheduled c-sect.And I cant imagine her looking bad with red hair.She looks like she could pull off any color like hellfrozeover said.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2005 at 10:33pm
For some reason, red didn't suit her. Approaching the climax, LHD! Hope you still have time to post as a new mom!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic