Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

shampoo?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
nadya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nadya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: shampoo?
    Posted: September 11 2005 at 10:02am
uh hey i hav a question..i hav dry curly frizzy hair and i need a new shampoo as the last one dint suit me so wot do u think i shud get...paul mitchell instant moisture OR dove intense moisturizing shampoo OR thermasilk mosturising shampoo...plz tell me one of those because these are the only ones available where i live...

thankew..

waiting fr ur replies...
nadya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nadya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2005 at 4:06am
no suggestions..?..
aseya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aseya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2005 at 4:21am
I would recommend the Paul Mitchell one because it is more of a professional brand and those generally tend to be more concentrated and thicker. Or try the dove one and see how you like it, if it doesnt work you can change it.

I'm using Loreal Kerastase Elasto-curl shampoo. I like it loads cuz its really rich and creamy and makes my hair feel conditioned. If you go to the African American forum on the site they have a bunch of threads about moisturising shampoos. I think someone even suggested adding a little oil to your shampoo to make it less drying.
Good luck!
carameldiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carameldiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2005 at 1:02pm
i'm black- i love cream of nature shampoo- the one in the green and white bottle-you can get it just about anywhere. i also got a really good shampoo concentrate that you dilute w/ water from www.thechemistrystore.com    I add liquid aloe vera to my conditioner that i use on my co wash days. That helps stop drying and frizz too and i mist my hair daily with a glycerin/water mix. Hope this helps.
Me and you, your cousin and your momma too rollin on da strip on bow's
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2005 at 9:22pm
The cream of nature shampoo is really good. I've tried it on my curly hair, and it works great. Paul Mitchell is a good brand. Stay away from drugstore brands, they do more damage than good. I use Redken smooth down shampoo with Redken butter treat conditioner and my hair is smooth and frizz free. Try using a little Sebastian potion 9 as a leave in conditioner and that should do the trick. Good luck.
Yoshiki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yoshiki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2005 at 9:43pm
herbal essence fruit fussion "avocado,blackberry, & mango for dry/permed hair" is a good shampoo, it really works
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic