Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

miss my length, need some help.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
queentcato1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote queentcato1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: miss my length, need some help.
    Posted: September 11 2005 at 4:51pm

Hello all,

Im new here and i must say i am so happy i found this site. I used to have a decent length of hair ( a few inches past my shoulders). well to make a long story short. i had braids in my hair and i didn't comb my hair before i washed it. so my hair was so matted to the fullest. I went to a hair dresser who tried her best. she had to cut it. so i went from nice to darn near nothing. i had maybe an inch or two of hair left after the cut. Well now my hair is a little past my neck but not touching my shoulders. How can I get my length back? I went natural for a min, but it was just to hard for me to maintain and i hated the way it look. so i permed it. I read on one of the postings about a weft or something. what is that? I know how to glue and sew in tracks, but i never have heard of wefting and suggestions. I miss my length and i love extentions.

"you only get one life, so live it to the fullest."
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic