Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

love the feeling of hair getting longer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
laststar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laststar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: love the feeling of hair getting longer
    Posted: October 09 2005 at 1:05pm
Don't you love the feeling of your hair growing and hitting lower down on your body and brushing on you back as it gets longer?
1b-M-ii type, 29.5 inches long as of 07/11/06, goal for now waist
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2005 at 2:40pm
YESSS!!!!!! That's the best part!  
my LJ, 40 inches long
missrini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missrini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2005 at 7:34pm
 I can't wait for that.  I wanna be you guys!!!!!!!

25 inches as at 1st Nov 06
Katja View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2005 at 3:07pm

Oh man, I LOVE that!  Especially in the shower after taking my hair out of a bun or a braid... I'm always so pleasantly surprised at the length.

And don't worry missrini, you'll be there before you know it!

Edited by Katja
"If you're not failing every now and again, it's a sign you're not doing anything very innovative."
-Woody Allen
LadyFrog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyFrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2005 at 4:16pm
God yeah, the feeling of hair brushing against your bare back at the hem of your t-shirt...mmmmmmm. Don't worry missrini, like katja said, you'll be there before you know it
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic