Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedOT- DIPSET FANS: Is it just me....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
1800FabFlow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OT- DIPSET FANS: Is it just me....
    Posted: January 07 2005 at 5:42pm
or did Camron OD on purple haze with those skits....especially the mizzle one
theres like 5 of them
and they aint even that funny

he couldnt possibly think niggas was gonna wanna listen to them over and over

and the phone call with that ***** made him look like a p*ssy
after she punked him hard he ends the skit by just saying "ok"
wtf?????

PAUSE
now i dont wanna hear anybody say im hatin cuz i know yall are getting steamed
FYI..... i bought the REAL cd like the 1st-2nd week
and its cool..... i aint hatin on the songs.....just those corny skits
i didnt wanna make a thread but there werent any dipset related threads recently(thats a surprise)
NOW CALM DOWN
DUKE

oh yeah
dont come at me for making an OT thread cuz i never start threads to begin with and i dont intend for this to cause any arguing or tension

SORRY TWISTA
i had to do it
http://dreamteam360.net/forums
we're the real wavers stay
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2005 at 6:04pm
another off topic one...ok listen.......that white guy was only a replacement for freekey zeekey,plus he's been wit dipset ever since "From Me to U" by Santana......yeah it may not be funn,but who cares....Freekey Zeeky is extremly more funnier than mizzle......

p.s. "R U JUST NOW LISTENING TO PURPLE HAZE"?
1800FabFlow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2005 at 6:13pm
Originally posted by Cardinal Cardinal wrote:

another off topic one...ok listen.......that white guy was only a replacement for freekey zeekey,plus he's been wit dipset ever since "From Me to U" by Santana......yeah it may not be funn,but who cares....Freekey Zeeky is extremly more funnier than mizzle......

p.s. "R U JUST NOW LISTENING TO PURPLE HAZE"?

1. as i just said.....i never make threads...once in a blue moon so i aint the one flooding the board with OT's
2.it isnt funny.....who cares? im sure alot of people do cuz u cant just listen to it str8 u gotta skip every other track cuz of the skits.....and that dude aint deserve all them skits even if it was funny....this is a rap album not comedy
3. like i said b4 i copped it the FIRST WEEK
im not just now listening to it...im just now commenting because i was waiting for a related thread.......
see i dont just go around making topics......i wait 3 weeks or however long its been...........

http://dreamteam360.net/forums
we're the real wavers stay
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2005 at 6:44pm
Rocawaves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocawaves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2005 at 10:26pm
wow the skits was corny but skits don't matta, its the music, dat mattas, and da music on that cd is nice props to cam on that cd dat jawn was nice
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic