Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Growing my hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SexyChick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SexyChick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Growing my hair
    Posted: November 07 2005 at 11:36pm
Hi, 
Ok here's the deal
I want to grow my hair long again I've had it short for about 4 years. It's between medium and short now but I wanted to know what hair vitmins work the best to grow your hair? I'm really interested in trying hairtopia but the problem is I don't have the money and I asked my mom and she said to try regular vitamins when I know they wont work as well because they dont have all the amino acids and such. So... anybody got some inexpensive ways of makin your hair grow faster?

Thx <3
~ SexyChick

Edited by SexyChick
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2005 at 9:04pm

The quickest way to have long hair is to

• Eat a well-balanced diet so that your hair doesn't stall growth
  • Stay hydrated with lots of non-sugary liquids, especially water and tea
  • Exercise to increase circulation to your scalp which does increase growth rate a bit
  • Don't blow-fry, dye, perm, curl, straighten, etc. because it causes damage, and damage has to be cut off, and cutting obviously removes length.
  • Vitamins make some difference but not a lot. Vitamins make a difference in quality of hair, not necessarily speed of growth.
  • Finally, don't think about your hair and you'll suddenly notice growth when you least expect it.

Hope this helps!

Anais

my LJ, 40 inches long
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic