Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hmm darker or not *pic included*

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AmberJune View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberJune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hmm darker or not *pic included*
    Posted: November 25 2005 at 1:04pm

Lately, I've been thinking I haven't had a change in years...so I thought about getting low lights.... to make my hair a little darker... what do you think?

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b160/AmberJune/newfacebook 1.jpg"

Edited by AmberJune
*AmberJune* http://twitter.com/AmberJune01
LRM1965 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LRM1965 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2005 at 1:39pm

If you make a change, Golden highlights would be awesome on you.  You have the coloring for gold...

Lisa

gossipqueen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gossipqueen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2005 at 2:40pm
I think darker hair would look good on you
Sunsailing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunsailing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2005 at 3:39pm
Your hair doesn't look very light right now in the linked picture. I think you'd look good in darker or lighter hair. You have a face that would look terrific in almost any shade...
missrini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missrini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2005 at 8:23pm

Yes! Darker! You seem to have dark eyebrows/eyes and olive skin, so I think you would look very "exotic" with darker hair

Nice eye make-up btw

25 inches as at 1st Nov 06
AmberJune View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberJune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2005 at 9:27pm
I've considered the golden high lights.... but I do'nt want to bleach my hair... I feel like that would ruin my hair.  My hair is thin and baby fine so I have to be careful.  I just thought it might look neat with some darker low lights.  Thanks for everyones compliments.  Any further suggestions would be great!
*AmberJune* http://twitter.com/AmberJune01
LadyFrog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyFrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2005 at 8:08am
Woah, you're right pretty! I think anything you do with your hair would look good but I agree maybe getting some low light s to break up your hair a bit and add texture.

28.02.06 34 inches
Photos
Lifes a grave. Dig it.
-Wednesday 13
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2005 at 4:48pm
I agree with Sunsailing.  You and your hair are looking great as is.  Darker hair would look great, too.  Is this your natural color?
JohnnyQuest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyQuest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2005 at 10:28pm
I agree with MissRini. You would look totally exotic and hot as a brunette with long sideswept bangs. Best of luck to whatever you decide to do.
haman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2005 at 5:13pm
I could see you with lighter hair almost like jennifer aniston. or perhaps....or a nice reddish brown...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic