Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

last short haircut for kim THE BEST?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: last short haircut for kim THE BEST?
    Posted: December 15 2005 at 10:54pm

kim is cutting her hair saturday for the final time so she says,   she is planning a really short bob and finally i may get my dream cut on her ill post pics of it asap!!!!!

chin length is the hope with a short short tapered (buzzed? back!!!)

i gave her a pic of an amazing cut and she claims she loved it, after the birth of our kiddo she is growing her hair out??? yah ok   lol

Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
Bob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2005 at 11:55pm
Excellent, good for you!!   Whats up with Karen's hair?
Debbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2005 at 7:33am
I thought this was suppose to be under one thread? 
There is more to life than hair...Come on---Go get a life!!!!!!!
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2005 at 10:47am

I think since it has been such a long time since the last thread, it's OK to start a new one.  The Admin, as I recall, would want all subsequent posts on this topic to be under this thread.

I'm glad for you Lovebobs, glad to hear you didn't drop off the face of the earth!  We will patiently await pics!

lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2005 at 2:07pm

SHE FINALLY DID IT!!!!!!!!  she finally had a clipper used on her hair   i have waited years to see it and it looks fantastic   here quickly is the story:

she brought in that pic and i heard the girl ask her "do you want me to use clippers on the very base or cut it as short as i can with a scissor"

my wife said "whatever yo want doesnt really matter"

i was sooo nervous then i saw the girl (who is real cute) pull ot a buzzer and snap on the 1/2 inch comb i was sooo nervous for kim   but it came out very pretty!!   the girl used the clipper in back and pushed it up about and inch or so before rolling it away she did like 4 swipes and i could see the hair falling  , she then snapped on the neckline trimmer and ade a striaght line on her ne ck th she used the clipper again with NO guear but over a comb and blended it all in  she did this first it was soo fun to watch   this is by far my fave cut she has ever gotten its super sexy and looks great  i posted a bunch of new pics my fave by far is pic #87 you can see the clipper work very good in that shot  enjoy PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YUR FAVE PIC IS   THANKS

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=428646903 9&idx=45

bean3270 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bean3270 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2005 at 7:38pm

what is the website

lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2005 at 8:47am
S_Miller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S_Miller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2005 at 9:52am

She is so adorable: I hope you know how blessed you are.

Good luck to both of you with the new baby.

Happy Holidays

Stephanie
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2005 at 7:52am

i do know  trust me i know!!!!!!!!

i just added 2 new pics of her long gorgeous hair from christmas 2003 wow i had forgotten how long and sexy it was!!!!!

she is the best!!!!!!

DarkHelmet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkHelmet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2005 at 1:14am

As nice as it turned out,  the new pics just arent the same without your wife wearing the Sheriff shirt.

Where's the tradition you started lovebobs?

Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2005 at 12:26pm
Her hair looks cute,and she's glowing .She doesnt look like she has long now.
Rosalie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rosalie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2005 at 8:42pm
lovebobs, why do you use that annoying photoservice?

use imageshack - http://www.imageshack.us

I'm not in the mood for registering for something.
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2005 at 2:53pm
SORRRRR-E  STOP BEING LAZY!
Paulbob View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2005 at 9:49pm

Originally posted by Rosalie Rosalie wrote:

Rosalie whats matter is your hands broken or some thing because I don't see you contributing any pics of your hair styles so just be quiet and leave lovebobs alone ok

Rosalie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rosalie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2005 at 8:44am
Originally posted by Paulbob Paulbob wrote:

Originally posted by Rosalie Rosalie wrote:

Rosalie whats matter is your hands broken or some thing because I don't see you contributing any pics of your hair styles so just be quiet and leave lovebobs alone ok

What are you talking about, man? I cut my long hair very short and posted loads of pics in another topic. That you didn't have to register to view.
HairStyleDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairStyleDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2005 at 1:36pm
Looks very nice on your wife  :)
Go for it change is good, Hair grows back.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic