Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Juelz Santana

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
KingJames23 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Juelz Santana
    Posted: December 25 2005 at 7:42pm
Ah Yo Juelz Santana Cd What The Game's Been Missing! is staright hard i feel he should start getting some respect just for this cd he put out
B.M.F PIMPIN WE NOT A SQUAD WE A MOVEMENT.
pmp4lfjmike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 25 2005 at 8:02pm
What he needs to do is get out of that gay azz dipset thats what he needa do cuz dipset sucs and juelz the best 1 in it

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 25 2005 at 8:05pm
ur right about that yo you listened to his cd yet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 25 2005 at 8:35pm

Yea it was fiya he just needa get out that damn group

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2005 at 4:59am
That song he has with young jeezy and lil wayne is fire
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2005 at 5:01am
Jeezy Was like "F**K A  Magic Stick Jeezy Got A Magic Wrist" when i heard that part i had 2 start that song over thank god i have it on my IPOD so i can hear it every day

Edited by KingJames23
DCrizzle15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DCrizzle15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2005 at 9:10am
Yo I live in the South and Juelz cd is the hottest thing rite now!  That song it Jezzy and Wayne is St8, but "Clockwork" is hard! 
Look up in the sky and tell me what you see, The clouds naw n***a not me I see opportunity im a opportunist
N***a you heard what I said im a opportunist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2005 at 9:33am
Yea I like him.. but he gotta find him self a new label

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2005 at 9:58am
he also with def jam so hopefully they can help him out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2005 at 12:56pm
Hopefully

lilkeke918 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilkeke918 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2005 at 9:27pm

My nigga Jeezy is hard, and Juelz gotta be nice evrybody else in dipset is f**kin goofy.

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2005 at 9:32pm
hell rell is kinda nice cam be on some dum sh*t but santana is the nicest out the group next to jim jones cause jim jones cd was hard 2 that song baby girl was staright heat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2005 at 9:59pm
Jim jones fiya to camron suck what kind of song would be named purple haze wtf

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilkeke918 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2005 at 10:16pm
Well if you was in the drug game u would know. I'm guessing he thinks his cd is similiar to drugs in the fact that its gonna sell alot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2005 at 8:53am
Lol it would be better if Jim Jones was the leader..

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2005 at 11:36am
Jim Jones being leader nah man Juelz should be leader

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilkeke918 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2005 at 1:43pm
we'll see how they do on a dif label. That nigga cam hasn't even went plat yet
Im an Ocean yall cats are just ponds

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2005 at 6:13pm
smh...

DCrizzle15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DCrizzle15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2005 at 7:20am
the only way cam would go plat is if he had guest appearances by: Jigga, Bigge, Pac, Jezzy, Luda, basically the hottest in the game.
Look up in the sky and tell me what you see, The clouds naw n***a not me I see opportunity im a opportunist
N***a you heard what I said im a opportunist
gLavan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gLavan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2005 at 8:49am
wow - pathetic - i live in NJ and my pops live in NYC and let me tell you - the only music played here is diplomats, papoose, jae millz, and saigon. and when i heard diplomats suck and juelz is the best - i laughed. listen to 40 cal, Hell Rell, and Un Kasa. Those are the nicest of the group - no joke. juelz nice as hell too but he aint got those kick in rhymes like 40 but he got the kick ass flow - i gve him that. but if you talk about the dips, then you gotta be talkin about 40, hell, and un kasa - not those wack ass rappers like jr writer and camron
you know me as a pro, respect me as a vet.
i put it down befo`, but u aint seen nuthin yet..
`bun-b
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic