Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

growth for the new year

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
laststar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laststar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: growth for the new year
    Posted: January 08 2006 at 12:30am
I hope everyone has some good length for 2006 although
more importantly I hope everyone is aiming for healthy
hair as I know I am. I am at 25" but think it should be
24" nicely rounded for the new year and to take good
care of it. I would like to learn more about the before
mentioned C.O. wasthing method. Hope to get to
30" (45"he he I wish) by 2007 although would be happy
with 27" healthy and nice realisticly. Hope everyone
gets long and healthy hair in 06.
1b-M-ii type, 29.5 inches long as of 07/11/06, goal for now waist
Hellfrozeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2006 at 3:29am
I'm at 21" after cutting two inches and constand trimming this year. I might round it to 20" and try to at least get to a healthy 27" as well. Since my hair grows fast, the bangs from hell are now biteable where they were just over my eyes in mid November. As long as they get to collarbone length this year.
missrini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missrini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2006 at 3:36am

Hey TLS. I am at 21" and hope to be somewhere near 30 by December 2006.  I'm not setting any specific goal, but you never know your luck   I may trim after that date depending on what my hemline looks like at that length.

HFO, may I ask why you are growing out your fringe? As I"ve said in previous posts, I have a love/hate fringe relationship and always seesaw between wanting it and then wanting to grow it out.  Right now I"m wondering (again) whether to grow it out!

25 inches as at 1st Nov 06
Hellfrozeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2006 at 4:02am

When it's above my eyebrows it's annoying  for when I go to the gym as when I clip it back my hairline looks a bit warped as it's a funny shape but if I leave it down it glues itself to my head. When it's longer it doesn't go behind my ears and stay there until about the length it is now. It's much easier when it's not there! It was about collarbone length in September so once it's back there it'll be fine. I know how you feel with changing your mind about it all the time. I almost cut it in again last night.

SpecialKitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpecialKitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2006 at 1:14pm
HFO and MissRini: I'm so impressed by how fast your hair grows!
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2006 at 2:11pm

TLSF, we haven't had that many threads about CO... but here are some links for you:

how people CO differently thread
more CO methodology stuff thread
a positive CO experience thread
and CO instructions on Medusa

Hugs and Happy Growing for the New Year
Anais

Edited by AnaisSatin
my LJ, 40 inches long
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic