Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

help with eyes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
justblonde1390 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote justblonde1390 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: help with eyes
    Posted: January 26 2006 at 9:38pm

I would like to know how to make my eyelashes longer and thicker with out apllieing false eyelashes.This how my eye makeup looks normally:

www.myspace.com/megan1290

thanx

-megan

Sunduster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunduster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2006 at 10:56am
Well you could try putting on some vaseline, before jumping into bed. People do this to brows, lashes and lids.
NaturalBeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NaturalBeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2006 at 10:24am
they make thos mascaras now with two coats a white coat to lengthen and then the dark coat to define and thicken.  I put a moisturizing oil blend on my eyelashes every night and I just read in another post someone else say to castor oil to help thichken and grow eyebrows maybe it will work for lashes.
let your beauty be natural!!
Cherryblsmgrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherryblsmgrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2006 at 10:08pm
The 2 coat mascara's work pretty well, but some can be a bit dry. I use a combo of the L'Oreal 2 coat, then use Maybelline on the very ends for extra length. The Maybelline applicator is small, so it's easy to use. 
gwynaviere View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gwynaviere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2006 at 8:52pm
Clinique High Impact Mascara
i've heard good stuff about this, and i'm getting some soon.  try that  

Wyn*
Sunduster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunduster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2006 at 2:24pm
You can also use castor oil on your lashes. apply before bedtime.
Shyanne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shyanne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2006 at 2:51pm
 I put Vaseline on, I swear it does work.
And, I...I've got nothing to offer you, no no, just this heart deep and true, which you say you don't need...Know in your soul, please...For haven't you me, with you now? And I love you, I love you...
Sunduster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunduster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2006 at 2:57pm
Well to make them thicker you could apply foundation first. Then the mascara. But oh yes that vaseline works fabulous. I've used it several times.
Sunduster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunduster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2006 at 3:30pm
Correction don't mean foundation. Loose powder. I call all powder foundation, so don't mine me.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic