Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Demeter Fragrances

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Renata22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Renata22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Demeter Fragrances
    Posted: January 29 2006 at 12:29pm

Has anyone tried the Demeter Fragrances? If so, tell me what you bought, and how you like it.

I smelled a couple at a store that doesn't have them all. It's in a funky, "punk" part of town, so they only had the weird stuff. Well, I found the site on the web, and I just found their selection of fragrances odd, and it may even perhaps be fun.

Here are a few of the WEIRDer ones:

Birthday Cake, Black Pepper, Bourbon, Celery, Chamomile Tea, Christmas Tree, Condensed Milk, Crust of Bread, Cuc*mber, Devil's Food, DIRT, EARTHWORM, Fireplace, FUNERAL HOME (I smelled this one and it really smells like a funeral home!!), Gin & Tonic, GLUE, Graham Cracker, Grass, Green Tomato, Greenhouse, Holy Smoke, Holy Water, Humidor, Laundromat, Lettuce, Lobstor, Mildew, Paint, Paperback, Parsley, Pipe Tobacco, Pruning Shears, Rubber, Rye Bread, Steam Room, Stringbean, Sushi, Tarnish,  Tobacco, Tomato, Tomato Seeds, Waffle, Wet Garden, Whiskey

(who even knew that Holy Water and Lettuce had a smell?)

They have a lot more, but these are the weirder ones. Have you tried any of their scents? If so, give info. If not, what do you think of having such a line of fragrances?

Renata22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Renata22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2006 at 12:38pm
I almost forgot: Turpentine and Suntan Lotion.
misslou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misslou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2007 at 5:27am
I LOVE their Birthday Cake and Wet Garden by themselves!!  The rest are, IMO, perfect for layering scents.  So, say you're not really in the mood for the bitter edge on your Cologne Bigarade but you like it's depth, just layer it with Dirt or whatever.  it's like adding another note to your perfume.  Or maybe it's just me...
what I'm wearing: 1 pkg 18" DLux SS #2 and protac
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic