Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My Beautiful Princess w/Bi-Racial hair!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
My2Princesses View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote My2Princesses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Beautiful Princess w/Bi-Racial hair!!
    Posted: February 01 2006 at 9:38pm
I have a Beautiful 4 1/2 year old with very curly Bi-Racial hair. I'm just not sure if I'm styling it the right way. I've asked My husbands mother what to do and she says that I'm doing fine. I'm embarrassed to ask anyone outside the family, because people don't always approve. My daughter has gorgeous long(to the middle of her back when it's down)curly hair. She has a thing right now for headbands, but I very seldom let her wear them because her hair frizzes out when it's down. Right now I use Detangler to comb through it and Pink Oil lotion. I'm just not sure if there's anything that I should be using. My husbands clueless! If anyone can help me, it would mean the world to me. I try to to whatever I can for my girls, but this is hard because I just don't know! If you don't have advice but know of shop in the St.Louis area that would be understanding to the situation that would be Greatly appreciated also!! Thanks in advance
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic