Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair is growing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
KellyX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KellyX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair is growing
    Posted: February 04 2006 at 4:18pm

Hi all,

I just thought I would let everyone know that that after my bad cut in January, I noticed just in the last few days my hair seems longer already.  I havent measured but I can tell just by the way it looks it has grown enough to look better.  It it currently about half an inch from touching my shoulders.  Maybe with any kind of luck, I will be back to where it was in hardly no time at all. By the way, it feels much healthier since it has been cut.

AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2006 at 4:35pm

Hi Kelly

That's awesome that you notice growth and health! And that's a great view you've got-- that "in no time at all" your hair will be back to its original length -- because it most definitely will.

Nice to meet you

Anais

my LJ, 40 inches long
SpecialKitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpecialKitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2006 at 6:09pm
Great news, KellyX!!! Post a picture of your hair when you can!
KellyX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KellyX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2006 at 12:03pm
Thank you....I will post as soon as I can
Kelly
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2006 at 5:01pm
Kelly, glad to hear you feeling better about your hair!  Just think about how much better it'll be next month, and the month after that, and so on. 
missrini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missrini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2006 at 5:53pm

Yay Kelly! You know that saying "a watched pot never boils"...same applies to hair. If you don't think about it, then suddenly you notice it's grown.

Best of luck to you :)

25 inches as at 1st Nov 06
laststar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laststar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2006 at 1:01am
Rini's right I would like to post my progress soon, and
I will hope to be near 3/4 down the back at least. By
the time I learn Linux it will be down to my waist he
he. Grow it long everyone.
1b-M-ii type, 29.5 inches long as of 07/11/06, goal for now waist
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2006 at 7:57pm
Originally posted by The Last Starfighter The Last Starfighter wrote:

Rini's right I would like to post my progress soon, and I will hope to be near 3/4 down the back at least. By the time I learn Linux it will be down to my waist he he. Grow it long everyone.

You should be an expert with Linux by then... I got a solid handle on unix within 6 months.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic