Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Incense Sticks!!! Nagchampa!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
missasia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missasia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Incense Sticks!!! Nagchampa!!!
    Posted: February 07 2006 at 4:42am

I was looking for creams and incense sticks when I found a cool site and bought some Nagchampa Incense.This was the first time I  had heard  of this unusual name  but still I went ahead and bought it and it is the most divine fragrance I have come across .

My home now smells so good my friends keep asking me and ladies I have ordered more of them as I like the smell so much and it helps me to meditate in a peaceful envoirnment in the mornings and at night .

Do tell me of your favourite incense.  
*~earthangel*~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *~earthangel*~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2006 at 11:00am
I loveeeeeee the Vanilla and Sandalwood. I can create my very own piece of heaven with this lol. You should try it.
My Fotki

[url=http://www.pikistrips.com/clicked/24680082][/ur
tanjuska View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tanjuska Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2006 at 12:34pm
mmmm nagchampa is cool. these are Sai Baba sticks, did you know that?
I love their smell too, but are too strong if i am in the room. I light them, go out and let them burn while i am out, after one hour or so i return and my home smells heavenly .            

Shyanne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shyanne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2006 at 3:58pm
At my old church they were pumped up on the inscence. I think the whole slightly otherworldly extremly religious sorta hippy feeling it had WAS all the damn inscence! 
And, I...I've got nothing to offer you, no no, just this heart deep and true, which you say you don't need...Know in your soul, please...For haven't you me, with you now? And I love you, I love you...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic