Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I'm on Court!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kjwiet View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kjwiet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I'm on Court!
    Posted: April 02 2000 at 7:39pm
Hi, i'm new to this and all, but i was just informed that i am on prom court, our prom is May 6. I have short hair to just below my ears, it's brown, and i may be getting highlights soon. Anyways, i need some ideas besides cornrows, if you have any. Because i did the cornrows last year =). I know leann has good ideas, so .....
HELP!!
Karissa
Leanan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2000 at 5:23am
Karissa,
what's your dress like? Do you have any theme for your prom?
From your description I understand you are wearing a short bob haircut, is this correct? Side part or middle? Do you have thick or thin har, straight or with some movement?
I'm checking out some ideas at the moment, please let me know as soon as possible.

Leanan
There is not only black and white, there is also grey

Leanan
i_luv_brandon View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i_luv_brandon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2000 at 7:04pm
hi! and hey, our prom is may 6th too!! but anyways, if you watch days of our lives, and saw the one for ginas and bos wedding, you could do it like greta did, she had it parted on the side, or you could part it however, and then take a small section from one side and weave it over and under your hair, and keep in place with bobby pins, and do the same with a section from the other side, and tie them together in the back of your head, and wrap a piece of hair around that, and then use them velcro jewels and put them on the strands of hair you wove with, and your hair should look like its in sections, with jewels in between, i did this for snoball, and it worked out good,so yeah, you can try this if ya want
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic