Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Can anyone in CA pick up hair for me?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
zapevaj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zapevaj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can anyone in CA pick up hair for me?
    Posted: March 06 2006 at 1:52am
Hi guys! Haven't posted in a while- been too busy!

I have a favor to ask. I know a couple of you here are in the SF bay area. There's a particular brand of hair in a particular color that I -need-, and don't know where to get anywhere else. I know of stores in Sunnyvale, Oakland, and San Francisco that sell it. If someone could grab me 3-4 bags of this hair (it should be less than $20) and ship it to me, I'd be very thankful! I have Paypal and can send money right away. This is for an order that I need to have done next week- so the sooner, the better.

The hair itself is a plum purple shade of kanekalon jumbo braid (a type of hair used for making synthetic dreads), and it's made by "Black'n'Gold" and "Magic Touch". Probably not something you girls are interested in, being dread-related, but hey, it's still hair-related!

PM me or reply here, or email me at rae@hairalchemy.com if you can help. Thanks!

-Rae
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic