Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Poll Question: Do ya’ll think three 6 mafia worship the divil
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [27.27%]
8 [72.73%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Black Soldia™ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black Soldia™ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: three 6 mafia
    Posted: March 12 2006 at 9:45am

aight this has been flowin around da net 4 a minute...do ya'll think they worship da devil?

I'ma tell you like I tell my chicks don't watch me watch T.V

I love girls,girls,girls,girls,girls i do adore.

youngcity View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youngcity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2006 at 12:45pm
ive never heard that before

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black Soldia™ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2006 at 8:17pm
neva heard it i know i ain't da only one...

youngcity View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youngcity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2006 at 11:44pm
where did you hear that at??

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black Soldia™ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2006 at 9:16pm
i heard it from da dudes @ 360waves.net

Lil t View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2006 at 5:01pm
i don't beleive it
Chi-Town_Boy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chi-Town_Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2006 at 4:47pm
i heard about that to cause of the stay fly song what they be saying in the chorus
Making A Big Comeback New Pics Coming Soon

kally View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2006 at 11:31pm
Chi-Town boy please explain. What verse?
"God makes no mistakes" he created you the way you are suppose to be.
NDGthaDon View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NDGthaDon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2006 at 12:23am
i dont care cuz im not really a fan of them.

Lil_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2006 at 10:11pm
they do not worship satan because they even cleared it up and said they were true to god
WHAT IT DO
NDGthaDon View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NDGthaDon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2006 at 10:27pm
i hope so.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chi-Town_Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2006 at 2:00pm
thats all we need to know

kinkyhairchick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kinkyhairchick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2006 at 9:59pm
You aren't the only one who heard that. Plus my close friend was listening to the stay fly song and you have to pay attention. If you listen close to the chrous you heard the for my hood for my peeps part but that is just to distract you. If you listen closer you hear the part where they mention worshipping Satan and him being there God. I know it sounds lame but it's true. I always changed the channel whenever the song came on because I just felt some thing bad about the song and now that I heard that part after it being pointed out I'm glad I did. With me being a Christisn I would be dead wrong bopping my head to a song with those words. Also three six. It's so obvious just from that. Plus how else do you explain that Oscar or whatever they won. They had to have someone on their side and it sure wasn't God. So hell yeah they worship the devil. And if someone thinks because they say they didn't  it's true sorry. If you are rapper who wants to sell records of course you wouldn't say that you worshipped the devil.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chi-Town_Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2006 at 10:47pm

tru

pmp4lfjmike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2006 at 5:56pm
Nah they don't i could give a sh!t i dont focus on them i focus on the music
Lil_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2006 at 9:37pm
they said they don't in an interview and on b.e.t so they don't worship the devil
WHAT IT DO
360s comin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360s comin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2006 at 1:27am
my niggas three 6 dont worship no devil.they said themselves on access granted.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chi-Town_Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2006 at 5:44pm
we'll if they say they dont then they dont

TYPHOONS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TYPHOONS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2006 at 3:26am
u just they do cause on stay fly is da same chorus and  poppin my colla is da same thin just get da instrumentals wit da chorus and u will hear it

360s comin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360s comin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2006 at 11:47am
hell naw n**** u don't know wtf u talkin bout, they dont worship the devil. the reason y they call themselves three 6 mafia because at first the group started out with 3 people then 3 more, so that's it, three 6 mafia., no beef fam.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic