Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Short Hairstyles for Prom

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
keli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Short Hairstyles for Prom
    Posted: January 13 2001 at 11:51am
I have pretty short hair...and I need a new `do for prom. Last year I did the knots thing, and had my hair really curly in the back... Are there any other ways I can do my hair this year? If you need to see a pic of my hair, I can send you one..thanks!!
Whitney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whitney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2001 at 9:12pm
Reply to message: 12.158.1
I have a great style for prom, email me at xxaeogurlxxx@aol.com and I will send it to you!! I have short hair myself! =)
Whitney
NOYB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NOYB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2001 at 8:05pm
Reply to message: 12.168.1
I was wondering, what was the bright idea you came up with??

Someone else might have short hair and might need an idea.

Hoping you`ll tell me...
NOYB
Kristin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2001 at 9:19pm
Hello! My name is Kristin and I have short to medium length hair and I need some ideas. So please send me some pictures, it would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Kristin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2001 at 9:21pm
Please send me the great hairstyle. It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much
Kristin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2001 at 9:23pm
Reply to message: 12.170.1
Yes, I need some ideas for my Prom hairstyle, It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Emily View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2001 at 3:51pm
quote:

Whitney originally wrote:
I have a great style for prom, email me at xxaeogurlxxx@aol.com and I will send it to you!! I have short hair myself! =)

please send me that hairstyle for short hair for prom!
Jeffrey Hines View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeffrey Hines Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2001 at 4:46pm
Reply to message: 12.180.1
Have you checked the Interactive Style Selector at the link below?
Jeffrey Hines
HairBoutique.com
Lorrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lorrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2001 at 8:32am
Reply to message: 12.170.1
I have middle length hair and I am going to get it all pulled up and in curls. I am going to have a tearia and I am going to love it. You might want to try that.
Lorrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lorrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2001 at 8:33am
Reply to message: 12.180.1
quote:
emily originally wrote:
quote:

please send me that hairstyle for short hair for prom!

Please send me the hair style PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEE:)
Donna Sumner View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donna Sumner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2001 at 9:08am
Hello- i am a hairstylist and I need ideas for prom hair do`s wether they are short or long please send me some
Donna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2001 at 9:13am
Reply to message: 12.178.1
quote:

Kristin originally wrote:
Please send me the great hairstyle. It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much

Hello Kristin-
I`m a hairstylist from Oklahoma, and I saw your letters-
what do you like to have curls, spikes, or spirials? How long is your hair now? If you want you could send me a picture of somone with your style haircut or even a picture of yourself --and I help you out by refering a website to you or send you a few pictures I have I hope to help you in every way possible!
Donna
ELIZABETH View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ELIZABETH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2001 at 1:54am
Please send me the short style too? I`d really appreciate it!
Lori Lynn Hopkins View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lori Lynn Hopkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2001 at 8:59pm
quote:

please send me your great hairstyle for prom. I would appreciate it greatly.
Princess Daisy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Daisy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2001 at 10:08pm
Reply to message: 12.200.1
quote:

Donna Sumner originally wrote:
Hello- i am a hairstylist and I need ideas for prom hair do's wether they are short or long please send me some

Well for a hairstylist, you should know that hairstylists DON`T plan what they are going to do they just do it. They pull piece by piece back until they have come up with something they (and the costumer) like!
Inches don`t matter
tasha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tasha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2001 at 8:09pm
Keli the only advice that I would have is if you have sen Hallie Barry`s short style. That is what I plan to do this year for my prom. Hope that this has helped you out alittle. If you could please send me a picc. fo how you did your hair last year. I might decide to change my hairn style. I also have short hair.
anne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2001 at 12:39pm
Reply to message: 12.201.1
my prom is today. i have a hair apt. at 5:30 p.m. and i have no idea what i am going to do with my hair. i have layered, little bit above the shoulder length hair kind of thick and straight. if you could send me some websites A.S.A.P. to look at i would really appriecate it. i need help bad. i am looking for an up do with braids tied into it with maybe some pink streaks in it. i don` know though. i hope you can help me. thank you so much.
luci6424 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luci6424 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2001 at 2:36pm
Reply to message: 12.270.1
here`s something- start at the hariline and take a small section of hair to braid back- not a french braid. Do maybe 5 or 6 of these small braids. Put the rest of your hair in a "mass" in the back of your head- crown area. Have the stylist curl sections and pin them to get a rolled look. and incorporate the tails of the small braids in to this. If you want pink, try coloring the small braids or a few of the curl-rolls in the back. Good Luck!
Deanna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deanna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2001 at 7:51pm
There is another way you can do it. Take your hair...
1) put it in a half twist...only a half pony-tail
2) Take the other half and make it all curly and place those little clips that you can buy at any local Target or Wal-Mart. If you wanna knwo more about it...just e-mail me at IceWoman_23@yahoo.com....My name is Deanna
Deanna B. Mills
katrina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katrina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2001 at 7:54am
Hey keli,
I have really short hair also and I am looking for a prom look to if you find any mail me please!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic