Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I need Gothic Hairstyles

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
KoRn Chick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KoRn Chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I need Gothic Hairstyles
    Posted: February 11 2001 at 9:12pm
I have a black gothic dress for prom and i need to decide how to do my hair. I have brown wavy hair almost to the middle of my back.
I wasn`t born with enough middle fingers
OliviaChillia View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OliviaChillia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2001 at 3:17pm
It sounds like you`ve got great dramatic hair. Have you considered going very sleek and just blow drying it straight?

Randi View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2001 at 8:11pm
Reply to message: 12.191.1
I`ve been through many nice gothic hairstyles.. One that I think will work for you, depending on face shape.. is toothpick straight, with uniform looking bangs. Works especially well if you have big or dramatic eyes. If you`d like to trade tips or want to hear some more from me, feel free to email.
Drea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2001 at 6:43pm
i think you should put your hair in dredlocks. its different and no one will expect it.
J-me DiDonato View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-me DiDonato Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2001 at 6:17pm
Okay you have brown wvy. hair let`s see every dance I get stuck with doing 3 girl`s hair and I end up going with my hair looking like shiznit. But a great style for you would be scrunching your hair, then while it`s down toward the fron of your hair pinch sections (kind of like those twist but not twisted) then slide the bobbi pin toward your forehead like sort of separate it with the section part between the two prongy things and push forward this is so the bobbi pin doesn`t show you can do as much sections as you want then pull up sections of your hair (med size ones) and twist it till it wravels itself to your head then leave some of your ends that are srunch out, fasten with a pin and do this all over your head if need be put your hair into a ponytail then do the sections and twists. Take some of your sections split them in two and tie them in a knot and fasten this will give that messy look for an even better look straighten your hair and do this style then crimp only sections of you hair leaving them hanging down from the ponytail and do the twists to the rest this takes like 25 minutes but it looks soo cool my friend did it to her hair for homecoming she said it took her 5 mins because she has curly hair and she just bunched it up and fastened it with little claws that she hid. I hope this helps you if not e-mail me and I`ll find you sumthing else. sorry so long
Amanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2001 at 8:20am
Reply to message: 12.191.1
quote:

KoRn Chick originally wrote:
I have a black gothic dress for prom and i need to decide how to do my hair. I have brown wavy hair almost to the middle of my back.

i hate the prom but since i have to go i need a hairstyle that would make a scene and cause people to hate me
COUNT DOWN TO WEDDING
7 wks left
hairdesigner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairdesigner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2001 at 1:45pm
Reply to message: 12.293.1
Hey, try a beehive. Just find a toilet paper roll, wrap your hair around it straight up on your head, and pin it. It will look really weird.
~Hairdesigner~
ladykera View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladykera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2001 at 2:14pm
Reply to message: 12.331.1
okay i found a site a while ago that has the most awesome goth hair... you can look at the pics and it will give you the stuff needed to made it and how it was done.

http://www.stardusted.net/athero/
-Kera
aka princess of the air force (they just don`t know it yet)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic