Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Thermofibre

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thermofibre
    Posted: March 23 2006 at 10:21am
Does anyone have any Thermofibre they want to sell or trade.  I have a client who wants to try this.  I order 613 from American Dream but they have called me today and they aren't getting any blonde thermofibre in stock for 8 weeks.  www.hairextensionsnow.com are discontinuing the line for some reason cos I called them too xx
[URL=http://www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk]www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk[/URL]
EmmaSkye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaSkye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2006 at 11:30am

Hmmm, I wonder whats going on in the thermofiber world? I just tried to get Pro-10 from Hairsisters and they were going to be out for 6-8 weeks.

Em

SHE human hair blend, 18", #4 with Supertape.
Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2006 at 12:11pm
Very strange, there doesn't seem to be many places that sell this stuff does there x
[URL=http://www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk]www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk[/URL]
metalgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metalgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2006 at 7:15pm

Well guys do I have a fun surprise in store for all of you! 

I will soon be opening a website that sells thermofibre!  Forget American Dream, they are a bunch of bumbling idiots.  With the help of friends in high places , I found the manufacturer who makes the thermofibre for American Dream.  I have been negotiating the details for the past 6 weeks or so and basically the factory will be able to make me what ever lengths, colors, and textures that I want.

So what would you guys like to have in thermofibre? 

So at the moment, I  have in production thermofibre in 18" and 22" lengths, in all the natural colors, silky straight and wavy texture.  I am having them make me wefts as well as thermofibre in stick hair form. 

I am planning on stocking a large inventory selling it online and also going out to professional trade shows to market it.

Production of the thermofibre can take up to 3 months, because the factory is busy and my small investment (not small to me, it's in the thousands...) is not top priority for the factory.  But none the less, they assure me they are working on my order and I have no reason to doubt that there will be any problems.

So if you can wait another 3 months or so... I can be your thermofibre sugarmama!

Edited by metalgirl
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2006 at 7:43pm
 Way to go Metalgirl!! Ill be your first customer!
lwray View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lwray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2006 at 8:50pm
Can you style it with hot tools?  Is it cheaper than human hair?  I'm curious what the advantage is. 

Also, could you get it in unnatural colors (say, hot pink?)
Bryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2006 at 9:17pm
i would love you to be our thermofibre sugarmama! just out of curiosity, any idea on the price range?
learn to love what you were born with
you can do anything if you set your mindto it (just dont try this with hair,that could turn out bad)
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2006 at 10:00pm
yes thermofiber can be styled with hot tools! And is cheaper than human hair!
metalgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metalgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2006 at 11:42pm

I will also be doing the funky colors, but not probably with the first batch I have them make. 

Yes it can be styled with hot tools.

As for pricing, I'll probably price it around what American Dream sells it for, which is roughly about $21 per 4 ounce weft.  I'm still working out those details though.

moffpoff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moffpoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2006 at 5:54am

Jaaaaaaaaaij!:D how cool is that:D i shall order loads:D will you be offering other products aswell?:D  Cuz now that our darlin Amm is leaving the hair buisness i need a new supplyer for Pro-tac!:D

12 Inch Wawa, Installed with Protac, i love hair extensions<3

ccross6032 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ccross6032 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2006 at 7:08am

yeah!

i almost wrote yesterday - someone should find AD's supplier because this has taken so bloody long for things to get up and running, in stock, and able to order online.

woot!

lwray View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lwray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2006 at 1:51pm
Wow, I'm psyched about this.  I definitely want to try it out!  I'm especially excited about funky colors that won't fade but I'd be in for some black, too..
sansconformist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sansconformist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2006 at 11:03pm
I don't know if there is much of a market for it metalgirl, but I'd love to find someone who sold 10" wefts. I'm just using extensions right now to add volume to my shoulder lenghth hair - I gather that's not such an uncommon practice- and it kills me to have to pay for human hair in 14" or more and than hack a bunch of it off. Thermofibre doesn't come in much in the light to mid brown range, so I usually end up going with human to get a better match.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sansconformist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2006 at 11:07pm
By the by, the BSS near me stocks most of the common colours, and a few funky ones, if anyone is hard up for the stuff. I know they generally have 613/27 wefted in 14" and 613 bulk in 22". I don't mind making a trip out. They've got WaWa, hot stuff fusion, and a few other odd ones too.
metalgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metalgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2006 at 11:11pm

My thermofibre will have an excellent assortment of colors!

Plus the factory tells me that they have 5 new types of thermo in research and development, as they are always looking for ways to improve on the stuff.  They sent me a sample, and it's very fine in diameter and looks like human hair.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sansconformist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2006 at 7:41am
That's cool metalgirl. Although my hair is very fine and thin, it's not stick straight like the bohyme most people stock. I just take a ceramic iron to my wawa to get that bit of yaki out, but having it come in finer textures would be nice.
imzadi92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imzadi92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2006 at 11:32am

I'll bite!

~Jenn~

spot hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spot hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2006 at 10:01pm

www.beautymeka.net

Edited by spot hair
metalgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metalgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2006 at 10:53am
No advertising please!  You guys also spammed my email with this same website.  I won't be buying from you!
lucky chick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucky chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2006 at 11:57pm

very cool--I will be ordering some thermofiber from you if it comes in light brown.  yay!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic