Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Anna Kournikova`s hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Usagi View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Usagi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anna Kournikova`s hair
    Posted: July 12 2001 at 6:10pm
Hello!!! I was surfing the net today and I ran across this cool page so I had to check it out. My hair is kinda long, and I really want it to grow longer. Do you know who Anna Kournikova is? She`s a famous female tennis star and I REALLY love her hair(I`m a great fan as well)!!
I heard she`s been growing it since she was 7(and she just turned 20 in June). Do you have any tips on how I can make my hair look more like her`s? And also, her hair is this really pretty golden color and I would like to know if you know of anything that can help me get that color? Thanx for your time!! Bye!!!

-Tsukino Usagi (P.S. If you don`t know who she is or what she looks like, you can ask me or go to search for pictures.)
Kistara View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kistara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2002 at 2:22am
Konnichiwa! I love your nickname! I was and still am quite an avid Sailor Moon fan and of all anime in general. But anyways, as for the hair...
If you want to have longer hair, then the most obvious answer is grow it! If you don`t have the patience, then you can always get extensions, but this is a more expensive option and you should look into whether you really want to have this kind of procedure done. The other thing you should think about is, if you want to color your hair (which would be the easiest way to get the color you want) then you should find out if you can color with extensions in. If you can, that means that you can keep up with your roots because you will probably need to dye every so often if you want the color for any length of time. If they can`t, you may not want to consider that unless you plan on getting the extensions taken off and back on everytime you dye your hair. I don`t know much about the chemicals, so you should really talk to you hair stylist about this and get a check on what you want done. Hope this helped!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic