Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Spikey Hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kylie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kylie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Spikey Hair
    Posted: April 01 2002 at 10:50pm
I have short spikey hair, and my graduation is coming up-and fast!! I`m in need of advice. I want to alter my hairstyle towards an elegant, formal look, but not drift too far away from my punky do, which is sort of a spiked bedhead style. Please help!!
Leanan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2002 at 12:13am
Hi,
you could slick the front part of your hair down - side part looks good with this - and decorate the front with some nice hair clips or pins. I hear flowers are "in", but whatever elegant you can find it good, I guess.
The back you could either spike like you usually do or - depending on your hairlength curl with a curling tongue. Don`t brush, just redefine the curls with some gel or wax.
Alternatively, if you don`t fancy a straight slicked down front try to give it some water waves.
Or you could part the front of your hair into about 4-5 sections and either braid or twist them back to the middle of your head. Hold the twists/braids in place with nice clips and again spike the rest of you hair.
Glitterspray is a can, but not must.

Hope this helps.
There is not only black and white, there is also grey

Leanan
Kylie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kylie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2002 at 5:11pm
Thank you for you help, I will definetly try your ideas. Thanks a lot...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic