Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A question about shampoo/condition routin

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
superman0710 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote superman0710 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A question about shampoo/condition routin
    Posted: April 10 2006 at 1:16am
i read about people who state that they do not shampoo/condition but once every 3-4 days.

i have coarse bushy hair. but it also can be straight (if i wear a watchcap)

my question is:

When people talk about not cleansing for those 3-4 days. does that mean not getting the hair wet at all?

also. is it acceptable to not shampoo daily but apply a leave in conditioner every day?
remix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote remix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2006 at 4:46am
i would also like to know the answer to this question as i use hair product everyday. does that mean i wash out the product with water only? bcoz it still feels like theres some product left in it and it can be very uncomfortable
claribuzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote claribuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2006 at 3:24am

usually when people talk about not cleasing the hair, they usually meant just not using shampoo but still they wet their hair.

well if you do use hair products every day and you feel you must use shampoo to feel cleaner, then you might want to try this

just dilute your shampoo, try using half water half shampoo or 2 part water 1 parts shampoo. it will be much gentler to your hair.

yes you can use leave on conditioner everyday. p.s

if you keep your hair short, it doesn't matter what you do to the hair coz you will be cutting of the hair before it can get really damaged.

ARGHH
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic