Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hi to Everyone! Happy to Find this Forum

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
zippysuzee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippysuzee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hi to Everyone! Happy to Find this Forum
    Posted: April 18 2006 at 10:40am

Hello, to everyone. I am from Quebec, Canada and live in a small town near Ottawa. 

I am obsessed with hair.  So they tell me.  It has to be perfect otherwise I just don't like looking at myself in the mirror.  My thoughts are 'a person wears their hair everyday, so it has to look good'. 

I am middle aged and for years highlighted my mousy brown colour.  It always looked great, especially when I am tanned.  After injuring myself, I got bored and went to the Pharmacy and looked at dyes for 3 hours and came home with Nice n'Easy Medium Auburn.  It looked great on me.  I loved it!  However, not many liked it other than my daughter and her friends, they loved it. So, the battle goes on trying to get it back to my regular mousy brown colour.

I enjoy reading about fashion, shoes, everything else that has to do with personal appearance.  Many people think they need alot of money to look good, but that is far from the truth.  Just knowing how to put things together is the key to everything, so I say.

I am happy to be here in this forum and will enjoy meeting you all discussing everything about hair, fashion, peronal, etc.  Actually found the forum looking for hairstyles. 

Zippysuzee 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic