Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Easy frizz free curls! Look Here!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ButterflyBabe5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ButterflyBabe5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Easy frizz free curls! Look Here!
    Posted: May 02 2006 at 2:45pm
I have curly hair so I can relate to anyone who has problems with your hair being frizzy.

There is a product called Infusium. It's a leave in conditioner, but it really helps with frizz. I spray that in my hair after i get out of the shower and ring out the excess water. I flip my head upside down and spray the top and bottom and flip it back up and spray the top. Just finger comb and scrunch your hair. When it is almost dry, take a tiny bit of gel and rub your hands together. Then pull it down your hair to get rid of any left over frizz. (You could probably use any other leave-in conditioner and it would work the same)Be sure to let your hair air dry.

The best part of all is, it's very inexpensive and your hair isnt hard when you are done. Its soft and beautiful. So give it a try and let me know how it goes.

Favorite products for curls: Infusium, Dove gel (any gel or leave in conditioner works.)

If you have any questions feel free to email me at prettynpink29234@yahoo.com
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2006 at 8:44am

I have black curly hair cant relate

"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
1hairlover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1hairlover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2006 at 1:14am
I recommend phyto relaxing balm to my clients with curly hair they love it.
lovelove
Kindofcurly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kindofcurly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2006 at 5:20am
I don't know about that product but there is some special combinations of products that will make hair really good and soft, it happens to me, rarely though..
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2006 at 11:05am
oo
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
babycheeks24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2006 at 12:45am
i make my own anti frizz spray out of natural products.
Babycheeks
keg265 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keg265 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2006 at 4:57pm
Can you share any of your own recipes?
I Hate Bad Hair Days.
groberts80 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote groberts80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2006 at 9:32pm
I love infusium. They are such effective products for the affordable price.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic