Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bang Help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Precious Girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Precious Girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bang Help
    Posted: June 12 2006 at 11:38pm
I am 14 and going into highschool next year and want a change! I have heavy bangs that fall at the bottom of my eyebrows. My hair is dark brown. I am thinking of a sideswept bang like this: http://www.celebritycd.com/tyrabanks/tyra03.jpg  grown out so I can tuck it behind my ear.
 I have a forehead that isn't small but not the biggest either. I can put 4 fingers from my hairline to where my nose starts. Speaking of I have a nose that is sort of round on the end so I don't look good bangless. What do you all think I should do? As
arejster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arejster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2006 at 10:39am
Bangs like that are quite nice. Mine are like that with a side part. The texture of you hair will affect how those bangs lie, but a straightener will fix that concern. I say go for it, if you don't like it it's easy to change but I bet it would be flattering. :)
I'm trapped in a Borg Cube!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic