Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I want long hair again.....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
WhyMe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WhyMe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I want long hair again.....
    Posted: July 15 2006 at 7:16am
In my early 20's I had long hair, about 2 feet in length, then one day I got it cut short.
When it was long I used to get it cut short underneath because it got too thick for my liking. It was fizzy and curly (ringlets =  ). The only way I could have it flatish, and non-curly, was to wear a baseball hat after a shower then let it out after a few hours.

Now some ten years later I want that hair back again.

But I hate my hair at the moment (so does my g/f  ). Its about eye level, almost covers my ears and sits at the nap of my neck. The thing is its curly, thick and out-of-control.

Help!

Lisa9232 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa9232 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2006 at 2:33pm
My hair used to be about 2 feet long, too, but I cut it off and now it's a little under 1 foot long, and I really regret cutting it..........I am trying to grow it out, and my sister says that trimming it is the wrong thing. Well, I got some horse shampoo and my hair started growing out faster and now it's about 2 feet long and that was only in 3 or 4 months! You can get hors shampoo and it might help it grow back out! I don't know if it will help you, cause you prolly have different hair texture than I do! HTH!!!!!                  **{LISA}**
Without God all things are impossible!But with God all things are possible! ~~~Lisa9232~~~
horselover_1625 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horselover_1625 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2006 at 6:27pm
Try to tame your hair as much as possible (gel, mousse, etc.), and just stick it out! Pretty soon, your hair will be long. Also, you could take some hair off the top, but not so much to where it looks funny with the rest of your hair. Oh, I don't even know what I'm saying anymore....my brain is fried!
RANITA~~
-----------
What good is life without a horse??!!!
WhyMe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WhyMe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2006 at 6:17am
thanks for the advice. Was thinking of getting a little off the side to tame it, though. I'll see how it goes.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic