Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

is this possible

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
TYPHOONS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TYPHOONS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: is this possible
    Posted: August 17 2006 at 5:48pm
like 4 or five of my teamates on  da football time have 360's but i asked all of hem and they say alll day use is a hard brush and there her is da same texutere as my mines so should i follwo them cause told me dat they had them like me and then when they strated usin da hard brush dats when they got 360's so should i do what there doin or just use a softy

bLaZe332 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bLaZe332 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2006 at 6:09pm
ma waves come when i use a hard brush also
http://myspace.com/datnigeriann****
NeonGenesis09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeonGenesis09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2006 at 6:14pm
I’m pretty sure their waves are crooked you can used a hard and go over it with softy. when i didn’t used this forum i use a hard brush I got waves pretty fast but the only problem was my waves were crooked it was not until the vets on this forum wave site told me to use a softy and i saw improvement in my waves and now I will never look back in using a hard brush even when my hair is 6 weeks in I’m still using a softy I’m going to buy a new camera soon to post some pictures. As school starts September 6 for me. Just use the softy player you waves might take longer to develop but they would look better straight then crooked.
TYPHOONS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TYPHOONS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2006 at 6:51pm
but u dont get it there perfect 360's day not crooked

ButchBoi05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ButchBoi05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2006 at 6:55pm
You can try it if you want...see how it works for you. My personal experience is that the brush doesnt really matter its more being consistent and brushing the same way. I use hard brushes regularly since i started completely over and my waves arent crooked...but thats just me. Some swear by the soft brush. You have to experiment.
rollercoaster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rollercoaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2006 at 2:02pm
im using a military brush its called the wave enforcer its medium and it works wonders with ure hair it gives u 360 fast 
[IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b278/Ja_Ladies_Man_3000/IMG_0058.jpg" />

Blue Magic in the morning

Sporting waves in the evening(black can)

the secret 2 my waves
hadstang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hadstang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2006 at 5:43pm
100% boar hair bristle try it wonders too
Lil D.C. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil D.C. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2006 at 11:37pm

I think you should still use the hard brush to straighten out them curls so they can turn into waves then use a soft brush to get the 360 pattern all around your head and to help with connection

Meech313 defeated
KingCash-tie rematch soon
Lil D.C. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil D.C. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2006 at 11:38pm
I use a hard brush and my waves not crooked at all you gotta know what you doin
Meech313 defeated
KingCash-tie rematch soon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic