Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Got my haircut.  How long should I let it grow?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Got my haircut. How long should I let it grow?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bxwaves85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bxwaves85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Got my haircut. How long should I let it grow?
    Posted: August 24 2006 at 10:15pm
I finally got my haircut with the taper.  The taper's ok, but I think I like the even all around better.  I went back to an African American barber I knew instead of the Jamaican one that f**ked my sh*t up by cutting ATG, ya dig.  The Jamaican barber didn't know how to do it.  The other barber I went used a guard instead of the blade size.  That's how you cut WTG, you can't use a #2 blade you have to use a #2 guard, over the clippers.  This time it kept my waves in, unlike the ATG cut.  How long should I let my hair grow, before I get an even all around haircut?  I ask this because the part of my hair that's tapered is lighter and has to catch up with the part that's not.

Edited by bxwaves85 - August 24 2006 at 10:29pm
ButchBoi05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ButchBoi05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2006 at 1:21am
I say give it about a month.
Daymo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daymo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2006 at 5:53am
I agree with butch boi wait a month or more maybe like 6 weeks or so but its all up to you
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2006 at 10:25am
yea 4-6weeks fam
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
laidbackkidatl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laidbackkidatl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2006 at 12:35pm
2 me it depends if you have 360 if not just let it grow as long as you can 2 help them develop

look 2 god for all the real answers.
bxwaves85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bxwaves85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2006 at 1:33pm
Aight Ima wait 4-6 weeks.  Most of my waves are on the top and a little on the the sides.  I want to develop them more anyway so I'll just let the sh*t grow.  I know that I can get them on my sides cause some of the waves where my head starts to angle to the side are more developed than some on the very top.  I should of just got an even all around though, because I like that better.  It's all good though.  Ima keep yall updated and when I get them like I want them I will fix my goddamn PC camera and take a picture.  Good lookin out.
Chi-Town_Boy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chi-Town_Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2006 at 3:19pm
yea try that in use a medium brush so u can develop quicker
Making A Big Comeback New Pics Coming Soon

Spinnin_smoov View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spinnin_smoov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2006 at 3:22pm
yall be waiting VerY lOng....i wait  like 3 weeks than get me a 1 and 1/2 wtg

Im THe ReaSOn urbody gEttin braids
bxwaves85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bxwaves85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2006 at 9:08pm

I'm only gonna wait like 4 weeks.  I don't think I can do the six week thing.  I think by the fourth week my taper will have grown long enough for a #2 WTG.  I was thinking about a #1 1/2 WTG, but some people think that's too short and may f**k your waves up.  You have a picture of a 1 1/2 WTG?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic