Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My top messed up.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
T-mon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T-mon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My top messed up.
    Posted: August 27 2006 at 8:35pm
Aye what up. Im a newbie and i need some help. I have waves but im tryin' to get spinnas. My sides the right and the left have good waves. but i dont have any thing on the top. I have a little in the back. and its funny, every one has problems with there right side. thats my best side!
Hb is Massisi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hb is Massisi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2006 at 12:10am
top should be easiest just rub ya hair wit water and brush ya top
CRidge View Drop Down
6th man award winner of '07

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CRidge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2006 at 8:37am
^^^cosign
LDIZL View Drop Down

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LDIZL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2006 at 9:13am
hmm actualy my left / right side came in before my top.... just focus more on the top and in a few weeks ull see some good results man... get on the grind and brush like crazy
rollercoaster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rollercoaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2006 at 4:55pm
brushing is the key i brush all day
[IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b278/Ja_Ladies_Man_3000/IMG_0058.jpg" />

Blue Magic in the morning

Sporting waves in the evening(black can)

the secret 2 my waves

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rollercoaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2006 at 4:59pm
it helps but dont brush every minute cuz the waves have 2 get time 2 form

the secret 2 my waves
T-mon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T-mon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2006 at 9:02pm
aiight, thanks. another thing. are CC and pink lotion a good combo?
ButchBoi05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ButchBoi05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2006 at 10:23pm
Originally posted by T-mon T-mon wrote:

aiight, thanks. another thing. are CC and pink lotion a good combo?

you dont really have to use two moisturizers toghether but try it and tell us how it works...experiment

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rollercoaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2006 at 9:35am
dont mix cc and pink lotion cuz dats 2 moisturizers mix the cc with a pomade or u can use the cc alone or u can mix the cc with scurl activator and the scurl stylin gel but since u got waves u dont have 2 do dat jus use a softie wherever u r trying 2 connect jus focus on that point but remember u cant brush every minute u have 2 give the waves time 2 form so try dat and tell me ure results 

the secret 2 my waves
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2006 at 10:07am
the top is the easiest.... just brush it.maybe use the h20 method..or carrot cream and just brush more..
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic