Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 1 month of hair growth and cut!!!!waves thank god!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1 month of hair growth and cut!!!!waves thank god!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
novanhoj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote novanhoj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1 month of hair growth and cut!!!!waves thank god!
    Posted: September 01 2006 at 5:20pm
i been growing my hair for 1 month, using Carroct creme and sulfer 8 light on my hair. str8 brushing and some water fro my spriter. pictures.

(i dont know why my voice sounds like that, lol)click it.....

ummm if u think its that good pm me for my method

.im on my way to 360. ok do i still need to spray the water in my head? i got a 1.5 guard WTG.(my barber said i didnt have engoudh hair for a number 2 so im just goin wit a 1.5 every time). well help me out. this was my old routine. CC,sulfer 8, spray water in hair and brush for about 40-30 minutes, then du-ragg it. do i still need the water?

u like my waves? i never had any until i used some CC. here is my method, get a low cut like this: http://w50.photobucket.com/widgets/dynamicflash.php?featuretype=bucketstrip&featurename=strip_01&pa=/f302/johnavon/

then get a med, and hard , and soft brush. buy some CC and sulfer 8(light) and a spriter bottle.

1.ok apply the CC 1st, then put on the sulfer 8(not a lot about 1/3 of the CC), then spray your hair with water(spriter bottle).

2.ok now brush(med brush) in the 360 patteren for about 5-10 mintues until the  products arent white and u get a good 5-10 minutes.

3.i perfer a du-rag i dont like wave caps(either one i guess). apply it to your head so that all hair is layin down.then spray water on the du-rag(to to wet that water srips out).

throught out the day brush wit the med for about the 1st 2 weeks.(ALL(MOST peopel say get 1 and 30 minutes of brushin but i get only like 40-50 minutes)and when u brush spray water in your hair. use your hard brush (after about 2 1/2 or 3 weeks, and continue the routine.(you may need to apply(20% more of the CC/sulfer 8 light, "ETC".)

apply the CC 2-3 times a day(never let your hair be dry!!!!) apply the sulfer 8 in the morning and night.

when not brushing du-rag(wave cap) your hair and spray water on ya du rag. every time u brush use the water(only when u can get the chance).

i grew my hair out for 1 month and my waves came in at the end of my 2nd week. but not all hair is the same may take longer. when u have waves all around on your last/last 2 weeks use the soft brush. u dont need the hardy no more just softy. and then get your hair cut,( i recommend a 1 1/2 guard WTG all even) but not all hair is the same.

hit me up if u got problems.

Edited by novanhoj - September 08 2006 at 9:08pm
rollercoaster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rollercoaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2006 at 5:24pm
U SPINNING DATS NICE JUS START USING A SOFTIE 2 STRAIGHTEWN EM OUT BUT DAYUMM U SPINNING REAL NICE WHATS URE METH
[IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b278/Ja_Ladies_Man_3000/IMG_0058.jpg" />

Blue Magic in the morning

Sporting waves in the evening(black can)

the secret 2 my waves
iceman55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iceman55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2006 at 5:56pm
thats is nice
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2006 at 6:43pm
Yah like coaster said use that softie to straighten your waves........you lookin pretty nice well not u.. ur waves....and u look happy in that video.... 0.o
WaVeGaMe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WaVeGaMe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2006 at 7:11pm
lol, u say u brush " 508 minutes" good counting, but on tha real,
id say dont change ur method since its working for u mann, stick wit it and use that softie more and ull be spinnin soon
iceman55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iceman55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2006 at 7:19pm
u fam u g otta send me that meth
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2006 at 7:30pm
your texture looks similar to mine just use your softie and you'll be there
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
richyyrich View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richyyrich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2006 at 9:49pm
niiice so wats the meth

swissta View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swissta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2006 at 6:44am
ur waves lookin good b...ur video is funny, i have 2 admit... "i have waves finally"...this cat will go far man. Keep doing u b
[IMG]http://i10.tinypic.com/2rw6ddu.jpg" />
Answer 2 Wave Problems . . . Simply Just Brush More Dammit!
novanhoj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote novanhoj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2006 at 1:00pm
thz
360s comin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360s comin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2006 at 1:24pm
they lookin nice fam
laidbackkidatl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laidbackkidatl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2006 at 8:43pm
nice waves bro hit tha softy

look 2 god for all the real answers.
NeonGenesis09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeonGenesis09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2006 at 10:13pm
your wabes looking real nice bro
Daymo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daymo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2006 at 5:52am

your looking good just keep doing what your doing

thenumber1lon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thenumber1lon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2006 at 12:03pm
keep brushin freshi
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic