Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sharon Stone...update

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sharon Stone...update
    Posted: October 27 2006 at 2:09pm
After, imo, way too long and way too fake looking extensions, Sharon has taken the length up a fair bit. I like her hair now. I'd style it a bit different, but like her in this color, and length. And it dosen't scream "Recent hair purchase" now.
I hate her short, especially in those hideous weedwacker messes she seemed fond of. I really like this...

Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2006 at 2:33pm
     Smile Amen, Rardman, to your opinion about her decades long "weedwacker messes".  So bewildering! This does look FANTASTIC on her, and she truly exudes more sensuality than she did even twenty years ago, IMO. On so many women, long hair helps them discover that which consumed Ponce de Leon. Best, Bob
Carolredskirt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carolredskirt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2006 at 2:43pm
It doesn't look that good on her, it isn't a great style and it just isn't her. Some women are just naturally short haired women and she is one of them. She needs to get her hair cut and styled.

Edited by Carolredskirt - October 28 2006 at 2:43pm
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2006 at 10:17am

I have to agree that this style just isn't very becoming on her.  It looks unkempt and dirty.  She has naturally very fine and thin hair.  Part of this is obviously fake.  The short hair was probably much easier and she is pretty enough to pull it off.  I would like to see her return to those "weed whacker" days.  It was unique and, at least IMHO, very becoming.

"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
Darling Nikkie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darling Nikkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2006 at 4:48am
I loved her with short hair: so much better for her facial expressions and very classy on her! Now I think she looks a bit on the cheap side... .
I learn to love and try to understand everyone I meet. I see the rainbow hiding in their eyes.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2006 at 8:27pm

I agree Nikkie; at one point in time, she was the poster child for short hair.  My favorite look was when she did Sphere.

I like this style also.

Edited by HAWG - November 08 2006 at 8:39pm
HAWG
Darling Nikkie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darling Nikkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2006 at 4:57am
Makes her eyes jump out at you, doesn't it? Wow!
I learn to love and try to understand everyone I meet. I see the rainbow hiding in their eyes.
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2006 at 6:17am
I remember when I first saw her Sphere haircut it was sort of shocking but once I got used to it I saw the beauty of it.  She looks really stunning!  And how easy is that to style?  I imagine the long, extension look she has now takes awhile to style.  Hopefully she'll see the light and go back to the short look.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2006 at 8:10am
Better with longer hair IMO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carolredskirt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2006 at 4:56pm
Wow, she really does look good in that short hair style she wore for Sphere!
She really does look better in short 'dos. Some women just do.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2006 at 8:45pm
The November 17th issue of Entertainment Weekly has her in the "Spotlight."  The article starts off ...

"I'm sick of my hair," says Sharon Stone, perched in front of a mirror at her EW photo shoot, as a makeup artist and hairstylist prepare to go to work.  Slightly bleary-eyed from a trip to Russia, where she was promoting a Christian Dior skin-care line, Stone, who can make even jet lag look sexy, lifts a hank of her famous locks and frowns, "I'm a little 'Who cares?' about this hair.  It's so 'So what?'" 

The article never says anything else about her hair and the photo shows it to be stick straight and two to three inches below her shoulders.  Maybe she's fixin' to do something drastic soon.
HAWG
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2006 at 6:01am
Let's hope so...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carolredskirt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2006 at 3:33am
I agree.
I not only like her hair in a short 'do, which I've already mentioned, but with light blonde highlights over dark or medium blonde hair. That is a dynamic and beautiful look on her. It works for her.
She also looks very good for her age. When I'm her age I would like to be as beautiful of a woman as she is.

Edited by Carolredskirt - November 16 2006 at 3:46am
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2007 at 9:31am
Is Sharon Stone finally back to her own hair? I've never seen her look like this before.

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2007 at 9:46am

Looks like Madonna twenty years ago.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic