Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HeLLo,eveyone

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
zzulle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zzulle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HeLLo,eveyone
    Posted: November 14 2006 at 3:37am

Hello,we are a manufacture in china ,we can supply lv ,gucci,chanel,prada,fendi,celine handbag,wallet,shoes,boots,belt replicas for you.

our web is:

www.7starbag.net/index.php?language=en or

auctions.yahoo.com/sg/user/fashionbagsupplier (I will update this auction every three days ,you can see the newest style handbag on it )

www.3abag.com/index.php?language=en

please don't place order on the web ,because the price on the web is our retail price  and  I can give you some discount ,if you place order on the web ,you won't get the discounts.so when you want to buy something,please note the items' number then send them to me .my msn is zzulle@hotmail.com ,you can add me on msn or send email to me ,I will reply you ASAP.

Our products is AAA+++ quality,we have a several factory to produce them for us ,and we have 7 years on selling online ,we are seasoned with customer ,so you can trust me enough.we also will supply the best service and the reasonable price for you .you buy more then I will give you more discount .if you do reselling, we can do drop shipping for your clients all over the world,your client will receive them in 3-7 days by EMS,TNT,DHL etc.

Thanks for reading my email and hope to hear you soon.

Vivian.

www.7starbag.net/index.php?language=en
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic