Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Barbara Bermudo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Barbara Bermudo
    Posted: February 02 2007 at 7:29pm
Barbara Bermudo -- an anchorette on Univision -- is one of the true class acts of TV news. No matter how she wears her hair, she looks exquisite.

Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2007 at 9:07pm
Agree with you there.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2007 at 10:08pm
Love the look/style in slide pic #10
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2007 at 9:34am
Nice!
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2007 at 11:45pm
Suddenly, Barbara Bermudo has bangs. It's not an improvement to me, but I'm of the theory that you shouldn't screw with perfection.

And yes, Mike, I know she still has long hair and I'm very happy about that.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2007 at 7:17am
LOL Hit that one. I was just going to say that also. LOL.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2007 at 8:12am
I like the bangs...and the outfit...she's a looker.

My two cents.
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2007 at 12:18pm
     Her bangs are a plus, IMO. Solid length, too!! Bob Thumbs%20Up
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2007 at 8:45pm
I like #10 in the slideshow also.  Don't care for the bangs.  I may have to learn Spanish and start watching her.
HAWG
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2007 at 9:51pm

The class act looks even classier.

Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2007 at 6:08pm
I'm amazed how my favorite newsbabe changes her look from day to day, often going from bangs one day to no bangs the next; no curls to curls; different parts, etc. This photo was from yesterday. She looked even tastier today. I am so in love and i can only understand two words she says: "Barbara Bermudo." Swoon.

glove20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glove20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2007 at 1:30pm

As much as I like the mainstream American ladies on TV...Ms. Bernudo probably has close to the best hair anywhere on TV.  She always looks good and her hair always looks great as well...I'd be interested to see a history of how she's looked, anyone have something like that?

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2007 at 2:00pm
I'd like to see a photo where she's smiling.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2007 at 10:21pm
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2007 at 9:03am
Wow Kramer thanks for that one photo with her hair in the Feather look. Thank you.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2007 at 1:48pm
Barbara is almost smiling in this photo, but remember, news is serious business.

If you want to see a newsbabe with longer, thicker hair than Barbara's, check out the strand for Lourdes Stephen I'm going to start.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2007 at 12:30am
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2007 at 1:09am
She is a bit special as talking heads go.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2008 at 2:41pm
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2008 at 4:33pm
Darn it?  Unless you are talking about the hair length.  Well, don't despair - just saw her and her hair magically has grown longer
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic