Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Where to buy 26in or longer hair on weft?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
xxsatiation View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxsatiation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where to buy 26in or longer hair on weft?
    Posted: March 28 2007 at 10:43pm
Hello, I have been looking all over to find 26 inch or LONGER hair on a weft? Can anyone tell me of a few sites that have this or anyone who is a valid seller on ebay?
LOL
Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2007 at 1:18pm
You can get super long hair from Rkhairproducts and indianhairs.com.Rk carries up to 28" that they color for you.But you will lose a few inches cause they leave the ends very wispy.And you can get up to 36" at indianhairs but it is virgin indian hair that comes in about 2 colors black,and off black with the occasional dark brown.I have had both and like them.But I wore mine dark.I'm not sure it would hold up well in blonde shades if that is what your looking for.Smile
valentine319 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valentine319 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2007 at 1:42pm
Your other option would be synthetic, wefted is 24 but seems more like 26.  Making your own wefts are another option with loose synth.  Color is a big key factor here.
mrswozzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrswozzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2007 at 9:15pm
Who has 24 inch wefted synthetic?
Got Hair

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valentine319 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2007 at 12:10am
Plastikhaar does.  PM me with your personal email address, I have color photos, their photos can be a bit off. What colors are you looking for.  If you order 2nd shipping option think it's plain priority you get it within 7 business days.  Don't order snail mail.  I also make my own wefts.  I can do it all within one day including LG install.  Just let me know if you are interested and have questions the demo is posted and it's way easier than you would think.
cat_goddess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cat_goddess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2007 at 1:16pm
I believe Unique Wiiv have up to 28" in their silky straight human hair on the weft. You can buy it at www.ebonyline.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxsatiation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2007 at 11:31pm
omg thank you guys so much! another quick question i have is- how long are these wefts exactly? see i have .. about shoulder length hair right now.. i am going to an event in may where i will need this. i am thinking about mixing 18 inch with 24 inch and then something longer to create a wavy look. it always stinks trying to get my layers to blend though :( some of my layers are up to my ear!
LOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valentine319 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2007 at 12:26pm

Each company differs on the length of the weft.  PH runs about 40-42 inches on average.  Not sure on the rest. 

Edited by valentine319 - March 31 2007 at 12:27pm
Lil'Bohemian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil'Bohemian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2007 at 6:56pm
You would, most likely, have to install at least 8 oz. of hair to blend that length with your own hair. Probably closer to 10 oz.
Precise payering after installation can really do wonders for blending. You do not have to sacrifice much length- just do some nice layering with razor scissors, and this will help blend.
Regardless of the width of the wefts, you'll need a lot of hair to get a natural look, due to the length of your own hair and the length you hope to acheieve with extensions.
The width of the wefts will jsut tell you how thickly th ehair is sewn onto the weft; you can always double-weft if the wefts are sewn thinnner in density.
Lil'Bohemian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil'Bohemian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2007 at 7:02pm
BTW-
Bohyme's 22" usually runs long- it can reach about 24". Especially the BodyWave. Bohyme is a very good quality Remy/Remi.
JetSet Extensions hair runs long, too. It is a average quality Remy. I got some 22" handtied there in a natural wave that actually measured 26".
We also do some clip-ins in the 26 or 28"... depends on the color whether we have it available. If interesed, please PM me or write to me through ebay. Links are in my signature...:)
xx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxsatiation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2007 at 11:30am
How should I do the install.. if it is so much hair? Should i stick with the wefts.. or should I actually just go for fusion? I k now this is going to be very heavy on my head.. It's only for 3 days that I need my hair like this.

I could careless how much its going to cost.. but not SOOO much, you know?

About www.ebonyline.com .. is their hair good? and is their long hair the 26inch.. real hair? or synthetic?

How many packages would you guys suggest I need.. just to get some length.. probably 1?
then.. i want a 22 inch pack..
and then an 18..
and maybe a 12 or 14? so give me some layers.

ahhh this seems difficultt!
LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic