Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Alisyn Camerota

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Alisyn Camerota
    Posted: April 25 2007 at 10:16pm
OK, I was willing to cut Alisyn Camerota of Fox News some slack. Before having a baby, she looked like this...

She lost several inches in length after the baby was born. While I personally was disappointed that her hair was shorter, it was still nice and thick, rich and healthy.

But I had to draw the line when she showed up for work today looking like this...

Ugh.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2007 at 2:35pm
Kramer I agree with you makes her look old. What the heck happen.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2007 at 9:02pm
I don't know guys, I'm kinda liking the latest look.  The previous shorter look was like a triangle; this has a nice shape to it.  Thumbs up here.
HAWG
glove20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glove20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2007 at 7:08pm
Much better...she gets no love but the short hair looks good.
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2007 at 4:24am
I like the shorter look and think she should go even shorter.  Somewhere between chin and her halfway up her ear with a shorter layered back.  Lets hope she doesSmile
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2007 at 1:15pm
I like the shorter look also and wouldn't mind her going shorter.  The thing that bothers me is that her side swept bangs look too heavy.  I think she would look even better if they were shorter and blended in better.
John Olafson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Olafson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2007 at 4:25am
That style of hair really looks good on her.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2007 at 4:44pm
After letting it go for a couple of months

she cut a little haircut on Friday

still liking the shorter look on her but I will say that Kramer's first picture is a great looking style for her also.
HAWG
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2007 at 5:49pm

You can't necessarily tell from the photo posted, but Alisyn Camerota looks so much better now that she shifted her part from her left to more toward the center. Her original left-side part was pretty harsh and I'm glad that feathering on her right side is gone.

Here's a YouTube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnfgrZ_VQoc

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic