Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Any Boundless Tresses Users?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
blackhoney112 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackhoney112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Any Boundless Tresses Users?
    Posted: April 26 2007 at 4:24pm
I finally broke down and ordered some because I was too lazy to find sulphur lol I think I am going to use this after taking down my braids for a month and see what the results are...any body tried this yet and if so what r ur results or comments?
Hair album
pw:Romeo
kellie7777 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellie7777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2007 at 12:00am
Well honey, i am going to wait until i hear your results. i cannot find sulphur where i am to whip up my own stuff. everyone keeps saying i need a permit to get sulphur- then i thought... what do they think i am making gunpowder or something.. someone actually asked me what else was i gonna do with it.. Scratchchin 
The thing is for me to get 1 bottle i have to pay $14 shipping. sometimes i feel like i am in the North Pole or something Angry2
http://public.fotki.com/Kell1e/
Transitioning since Aug 06
Last Relaxer Apr 06

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackhoney112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2007 at 8:34am
I think that is why I never even tried because I felt like it was going to be a hassle to get, wow $14 that is crazy as a PJ I feel your pain! I don't belong to BHM but they are doing a challenge that I am going to join unofficially I really hope this stuff works cuz if so then I will try to make my own lol
Hair album

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellie7777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2007 at 10:59pm

The PJ in me cries every day. but i've been lurking on LHCF and they have reported very good results with this stuff. So i may actually see if i can order a couple bottles so that the shipping pays off. the thing is what if it doesn't work for me... Ermm

Last Relaxer Apr 06
Divavocals View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2007 at 11:20am
Does this stuff smell better than MTG?? I keep hearing it works just as well without the bacon smell..

Edited by Divavocals - April 30 2007 at 11:20am
Check out the 5th So Cal offline luncheon?? For more info: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com/lunch.html

Links to my fav vendors & hair albums + Weave 101 information: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackhoney112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2007 at 3:33pm
Hey Divavocals that's what I heard too that why I wanted to try it. But I am getting really irritated right now because it has been 8 business days and I have not received it yet and I didn't get order confirmation but I got a reply email saying they did have my order. All I know is if I don't hear from her today with my tracking# I am going to cancel it on my card
Hair album

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellie7777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2007 at 9:47pm
Lachen70i can picture a sista saying what you did...

Give her a chance honey.
apparently she just moved to a new residence. and she has a baby to look after. from what i keep hearing it is worth the wait....
Last Relaxer Apr 06

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackhoney112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2007 at 12:42am
Lol Kellie you had me rollin'....ok I just got an email apologizing and explaining the delay in the order and I got a tracking# so I feel better and I am still excited to get my order
Hair album
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2007 at 7:19pm
Well I can't WAIT to hear your feedback girl.. **sits back to wait for BlackHoney's package to arrive**
Check out the 5th So Cal offline luncheon?? For more info: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com/lunch.html

Links to my fav vendors & hair albums + Weave 101 information: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackhoney112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2007 at 3:00pm
Hey Divavocals I gotcha back girl cuz I just received it today! I tested some on the back of my hand and it is scentless and absorbed quickly...I am going to wash and use it tonight!
Hair album
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2007 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by blackhoney112 blackhoney112 wrote:

Hey Divavocals I gotcha back girl cuz I just received it today! I tested some on the back of my hand and it is scentless and absorbed quickly...I am going to wash and use it tonight!
Scentless is a GOOD thing!!! Yeah!!! Keep us posted on this product..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellie7777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2007 at 4:15pm
i've been on LCHF lately and i'm seeing all the results in the fotkis. so honey i folded and put the money out for the BT. i am now waiting for it to arrive.
so it will take about 2 weeks to get here apparently. maybe longer if customs decide to call in NASA to check its propertiesBrainy, incase there is any alien Creatures%20015substances in there.

Edited by kellie7777 - May 22 2007 at 4:16pm
Last Relaxer Apr 06
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2007 at 6:26pm
Hey ladies.. FYI.. My Mane Attractions also sells Boundless Tresses, and you don't have to wait YEARS to get it.. http://mymaneattractions.com.. Thinkin' about getting some myself..

Edited by Divavocals - May 22 2007 at 6:27pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackhoney112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2007 at 8:32am
Lol kellie it was hard for me too looking at all those sucess stories...I hope they don't delay ur package when it gets to Canada ...if I hadn't heard so many neg things about MTG I was about to buy it too. I am trying to use it everyday now because that was read from 1 sucess story on LHCF. I could feel my scalp tingle when I applied it.
Hair album

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackhoney112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2007 at 8:37am
Thanks for the link Diva, I think u might be right about that since they probably have a stock of it I put castor oil in my bottle to up the growth properities...I have been thinking about cutting castor oil with something else because it helped grow my edges back in
Hair album

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellie7777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2007 at 11:28am
well, i emailed to find out what happened to my order, cause i didn't get an email saying they got the order or that it was being shipped, etc.
i found out this morning that I can't get any BT because i am in Canada Confused and Canada is considered international shipping. HuhMad WT*.
well i gotta say, WhymeWe share our water with America, why can't we share shipping?????
Last Relaxer Apr 06

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackhoney112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2007 at 6:05pm
Wow I saw her post on LHCF but I did not know it included Canada wow the postal services is trippin. If u still want it kellie I could get another bottle and mail it to you Btw I found out if you put too much on ur scalp it will end up running down ur face like it is with me right now...i am glad that my crush canceled studying with me otherwise he would be looking at me like I was straight crazy lol I will have to cowash
againto get rid of some of this freaking oil ack!

Originally posted by kellie7777 kellie7777 wrote:

well, i emailed to find out what happened to my order, cause i didn't get an email saying they got the order or that it was being shipped, etc.
i found out this morning that I can't get any BT because i am in Canada [IMG]http://www.longhaircareforum.com/forums/images/smilies/confused.gif" alt="Confused" /> and Canada is considered international shipping. [IMG]http://www.longhaircareforum.com/forums/images/smilies/huh.gif" alt="Huh" />[IMG]http://www.longhaircareforum.com/forums/images/smilies/mad.gif" alt="Mad" /> WT*.

well i gotta say, [IMG]http://www.longhaircareforum.com/forums/images/smilies/whyme.gif" alt="Whyme" />We share our water with America, why can't we share shipping?????

Hair album

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellie7777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2007 at 11:39pm
Tell me about it.. Canada international. i still can't get over it.... all this time i thought we were neighbours, learning your history and all... Shocked

Anyways, thanks for the offer honey.. i am going into the lab on this one.
i think i have a few ideas that i will look into.
i have been checking out some of the recipes on LHCF too, so i am sure i will come up with something . BT or TB something's gotta give..... Thumbs%20Up

BTW.... watch it with the BT i hear a little goes a long way...you don't want to end up.. only you and BT Covereyes  together forever... Lachen70
Last Relaxer Apr 06
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2007 at 12:13pm
I don't understand why you can't get it  Canada.. If you pay for international shipping you should be able to get your product.. It's just a matter of filling out the international paperwork with the correct package descriptions so that the package will clear customs.. Try inquiring with My Mane Attractions.. they carry Boundless Tresses, and I believe they will ship to Canada..

Edited by Divavocals - June 05 2007 at 12:14pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellie7777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2007 at 7:25pm
yeah Diva that's what was going on. i am sure if i pushed it, she would have mailed it and charged me extra shipping which i didn't know how much it was going to be. she did offer to make a special exception and do it for me, but i gone and order some supplies already- everthing for a reason - is my motto.
Last Relaxer Apr 06
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic