Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How to get JustinTimberlake curly hair?HelpPlease
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How to get JustinTimberlake curly hair?HelpPlease

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SpazMan07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpazMan07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to get JustinTimberlake curly hair?HelpPlease
    Posted: June 07 2007 at 11:25am
Hi im cuacasion male 17 years old and I was wondering how I could possibly get my hair to get as curly as JTs hair. Ive got a few pics of him to show how i would like my hair to be like. ill show u the pics first. i couldnt get the pic on the page becuz of sum permission thing so if u could copy or click on the link please. thank u.

so now that u have seen the pics i would like to know how i could get this look. My head shape is very similar to his. and when my hair starts to grow it gets curly in the back and on the sides as well. how ever the top of my head does not curl up naturaly like JTs but if i run my hands thru it when its long it gets kinda napy cuz i have sorta rough hair. Was wonderin if I need to get a perm or sumthin or what about those 1inch hair curler things u can get a kmart? Curlenty my hair has been growing for bout almost 3 weeks since i last cut it. How long do i need to let it grow befor i can go get curly hair like JT in those pics? If someone could tell how to get this look in those pics or how long i need to grow my hair or what i need to get it curly like JT i would really appreciate it. thanks

Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2007 at 2:25pm
Hi,

Justin has naturally curly hair.  I actually interviewed his hairstylist who told me that Justin has kinky, kinky very tightly curled hair.  He wears it super short to remove all curliness.

If you do no have naturally curly hair this look could only be achieved with a chemical perm treatment and the rods would have to be very small and closely rolled together.  I would suggest visiting a hairdresser to have the perm done.

If your hair is naturally curly but not as tightly curled, a good curly hair expert might be able to cut the curls so that they nestled together and achieved a tighter curl.

You might also try using a curl enhancing gel and "scrunching" your curls with your hands unless you have frizz problems.  If not, you might try that  or try a short finger diffuser to get more curl definition.  Also...do not use a leave-in that will soften your hair too much.  If you need a leave-in you might mix with a glaze or gel to help your curls achieve more form.

Hope that helps.  If not...please post more details.
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
*Cait* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Cait* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2007 at 6:51am
Yes, Justin has naturally curly hair and he has been quoted more than once n the presss as saying he really hates having curly hair.  Which is why he wears it so short.  Also why he wears so many hats all the time.
SpazMan07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpazMan07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2007 at 1:51pm

ight thanks for tha help but um does anyone kno how much a tight perm would cost?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic