Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What To Do? - Flipped Hair Since It got Cut Short
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What To Do? - Flipped Hair Since It got Cut Short

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Riku View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riku Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What To Do? - Flipped Hair Since It got Cut Short
    Posted: June 29 2007 at 10:47pm
i wasn't completely sure where to post this...
But  Ever Since I've Gotten my Long Thick Straight Hair cut Short my hairs flips? Dead
It either flips up or in, or even worst One side flips up and the other flips in.....Angry
I've Tried Curling Irons
And it doesn't work and i have had my hair cutt 3/4 times short in a row and that didn't work either
does anybody know what i can do? ><'

Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2007 at 2:08am
My hair does the same thing.Its actually very normal.I found the best thing if your trying to get it to flip under(or out),is to use a round brush with a blowdryer.For curling under take the round brush on the underside of your hair and aim the blowdryer at the outside and move down the length with both rolling in as you go.And for flipping out the the brush will start on the surface of your hair and you'll flip the opposite way.Hope this helps.
mikecuts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikecuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2007 at 8:53am
Riku
Do you have any cowlics' ? Did the stylist use texture shears or a razor on the ends?
Mike
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic