Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What to do, what to do???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
martikk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martikk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What to do, what to do???
    Posted: July 27 2007 at 12:54pm
Hi my name is Kala and I used to have really really long pretty sandy hair and then I cut it and started color treating it like crazy....to sum it up I have a couple picture that will help but what I want to know is what type of shampoo and conditioner and other products should I use to make my hair longer and more beautiful like before...though I do want to keep it in a blonde color too...   I have hair like this:  HERE

and I want (I know this is really popculture-esk but she does have beautiful hair) my hair to look like this, eventually:  AND HERE
Thankies and I'm going to love hearing from you!!

Edited by martikk - July 27 2007 at 12:58pm
SugarCube View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SugarCube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2007 at 1:12pm
well it depends what kind of hair u have but i would sugest NO HEAT and as much as it may hurt get a trim to get rid of any splits so you can start off with a clean slate. also hydrate!!!! conditioner will be ur best friend if you have ddry hair if not then try to shampoo only once a week since the sulfates can be killer on one's hair. hth Star
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2007 at 3:34pm
     I like Avril's long blonde hair, and I think the red streak is pretty. My youngest DD's hair is multi-colored, and I almost always have liked her choices. Her current cut and coloration now are a facsimile of yours, actually. I'm not crazy about *her* over-done layers, but her hair is thick enough that it still looks good. Some girls just gotta experiment, as I know well, having four of 'em, not including my wife. Good luck, Bob Big%20smile
BlackLace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2007 at 1:25pm
Avrillllll <3 Lol Sorry but I've been a huge fan for 5 years, I get weird when I see pictures of her. But anyway don't shampoo everday, find a good conditioner that works for your hair, only get trims if it's absolutely necessary, lay low on the straightening irons, blow dryers, etc., and most of all be very patient. Long hair takes time and doesn't happen over night (at least not naturally). Wait it out and take extra care of your hair and the end result will be well worth the wait. Good luck!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic