Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Rogaine to speed up hair growth?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
222chik222 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 222chik222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rogaine to speed up hair growth?
    Posted: August 12 2007 at 12:00am
Ok, so this product is for people who are losing hair but a friend of mine (who was going bald) tried it and although it didnt regrow his thinning hair it DID make his hair grow really fast.

Do you think it would be safe to use even if you arent losing hair? the effects of the product stop working when you stop applying the product so it couldnt be too bad for you right?
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2007 at 2:06pm
     Confused I think that all these miracle hair products have made billions off human misery, only to leave their users more frustrated. As for faster growth, 222, all drugs have bad side effects, so even if it's true, it's probably not worth taking. Best, Bob
Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2007 at 10:09pm
agreed
I agree with bob.Its not safe to take stuff when you dont need it.

Plus rogaine is made only to make hair grow where it wasnt before, I dont think it speeds up growth.But I could be wrong.

222chik222 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 222chik222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2007 at 6:24am
Yeah figured as much. Im sure i have slightly thinning hair.....but rogaine is a temporary fix so im not sure i want to go down that avenue just yet. Ta for the thoughts :)
hairbraider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairbraider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2007 at 10:43pm

Trying vitamins would be the better route to take, I think.  I don't like the risk of side effects on those type of products.  Have you ever paid attention to the "small print" speech at the end of their commercials?  One said that pregnant women should not even touch the pills! (not sure which hair growth product it was)

sarah
40 inches
did henna for the first time
click here to go to My Hair Space
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic