Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Trim your own hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lola32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lola32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trim your own hair
    Posted: August 13 2007 at 7:31pm
Hello, everyone. I was wondering if anyone knew or had any tips on triming your own hair? (did that make sense?). Anyways , I dont want to go to the salon and cut my hair. Hairdressers always cut a couple inches off Cry, even when I ask them not to. So, I was just wondering if anyone has some tips on how I can cut my own hair. Thank you. Smile
hairbraider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairbraider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2007 at 10:35pm
Go to my site (by clicking on the link in my sig) and there's a "trim your own hair" link in the left column.  I've been using this method for the past few years.
sarah
40 inches
did henna for the first time
click here to go to My Hair Space
lola32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lola32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2007 at 4:40pm
thank you , hairbraider. Tongue
222chik222 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 222chik222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2007 at 5:03pm
yeah i agree, thankfully my hairdresser loves my long hair so takes the smallest amounts off :)
lola32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lola32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2007 at 12:14am
i like your website. you have very pretty hair.
hairbraider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairbraider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2007 at 8:46pm
Thank you Lola.  I'm glad you like it. Smile
sarah
40 inches
did henna for the first time
click here to go to My Hair Space
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic