Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Throwin it out there?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
salax71 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salax71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Throwin it out there?
    Posted: August 17 2007 at 2:21pm
Hey,
I was in chicago the past 4 days and I noticed tons of young hot women had a stacked/ inverted bob. I know chicago is a pretty trendy city so i gues they are in style. I want to know what the women have to say about this.
KB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2007 at 11:00am
Yup, the bob is HOT right now!  We can thank Victoria Beckham for this, although when you really think about it the bob is something that never goes out of style. 

A few weeks back my stylist "bobbed" me and although I freaked out at first, I'm now realizing what a great style it is. I guess I freaked initially because for awhile I was thinking I'd grow my hair out, but to be truthful long hair does nothing for me and an inverted bob does everything for me.  The compliments haven't stopped.  So I think I'll be sticking with it for awhile :)

r0cketreed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote r0cketreed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2007 at 11:06am
well thats nice to here
spud View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2007 at 2:25am
Its happening here too in Australia and in New Zealand when I was skiing there 2 weeks ago. Alll ages too from teenage to mature. Even seen a couple of asyms!!! Posh does look hot but its getting a bit long now

Spud
suicides_eve View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suicides_eve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2007 at 3:01pm
yep even out here in the sticks eveyone in hopping on the 'bob' wagonTongue
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic