Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New photo

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tdouty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tdouty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New photo
    Posted: August 22 2007 at 1:23pm
We were at Luray caverns this past week and I was behind the camera taking photos.  I was behind Jennifer and took this picture and didn't really realize at the time just how long Jennifer's hair looked in the picture.  She has a jacket wrapped around her waist so you can't really see where her belt-line would be.  I was quite surprised when reviewing the pictures at just how long her hair really is.   She thought her hair looked bad in the picture because she hadn't brushed it in a while, but I think it looks great!

Photo here.

1c.m.ii
36" as of January 14, 2008
Kimbearly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbearly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2007 at 1:40pm

I agree - I actually prefer Jennifer's hair wavy than the straight photos you have posted.  Either way though she has absolutely gorgeous hair.

I have been letting my hair stay wavy/curly and to stop fighting it.  Now that I wear it like this I get so many looks from people and compliments - so it's staying this way.  On my to-do-list, I will have to post a new photo of my "big" hair.Smile

Alisa06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisa06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2007 at 2:24pm
her hair is so gorgeous! It really seems to have gotten some lengthThumbs%20Up. What has she been doing?!
Although you can't tell where her beltline i, it seems to me to be somewhere around her bottom?
Alisa06
2c-3a ciii
I want my hair back!!!
tdouty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tdouty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2007 at 3:29pm
She was having a lot of hair loss back in the Spring of the year and her hair didn't seem to be growing much., but this summer that has stopped and she's gained some length for sure.  She doesn't take anything for hair growth .. just her natural growth.  She's been growing it now for about 4 years and started around shoulder blade length.  It's taken a while, but it's really beginning to look long now!  Thanks for the compliments.

We'd love to see the "big hair" photo Kimbearly!

Yes, it is at her bottom.  I brush it every night when we go to bed while sitting on the bed and I'm beginning to have to lift her hair up a little because I can't brush all the way through it and have the brush come out if I let her hair hang down :-).

Edited by tdouty - August 22 2007 at 3:35pm
SugarCube View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SugarCube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2007 at 4:01pm
love it!! looking at the timeline this really gives me inspiration for when i think my hair will never get that long :]]
Alisa06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisa06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2007 at 5:31pm
I love the hemline! How long has it been since it was cut? Or has it been cut into that shape?
Alisa06
2c-3a ciii
I want my hair back!!!
lola32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lola32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2007 at 9:40pm
she has beautiful hair and it looks so nice wavy .
tdouty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tdouty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2007 at 7:52am
I like the hemline Alisa06 too.  It has that tell-tale look of growing hair that isn't being cut.  I cut her hair into a slight "U" almost 2 years ago in Oct, 2005.  Since that the only thing we've done to her hair is 2 or 3 search and destroys and they weren't complete by any means.  It could use a trim to even the ends up, but we like how long it's looking now so we probably will let it go a while yet.
laststar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laststar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2007 at 4:11pm
Wow Jennifers hair is getting very long hope she continues to grow it even longer.  You know how many inches it is?  It looks a lot longer than mine at 34".
1b-M-ii type, 29.5 inches long as of 07/11/06, goal for now waist
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2007 at 4:34pm
     You mean that Jennifer's hair usually looks *better* than this, T? worthy lol Bob
hairbraider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairbraider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2007 at 10:15pm
Yeah the length always shows more when the clothing has a definite waistline.  It's cool to suddenly realize your hair really looks longer than what you thought. Smile
sarah
40 inches
did henna for the first time
click here to go to My Hair Space
tdouty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tdouty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2007 at 8:42am
Originally posted by laststar laststar wrote:

Wow Jennifers hair is getting very long hope she continues to grow it even longer.  You know how many inches it is?  It looks a lot longer than mine at 34".

It was around 34.5 inches in June.  I haven't measured it lately, but it should be around 35-35.5 inches now. 
Alisa06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisa06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2007 at 8:57am
It looks alot longer than mine,also. I am at 34, and the ends are barely reaching the top of my waist! It is interesting how individual even measurements are.We might have the same lenth, but it hits so many different people, differentlyWinkPersonally... ITS just not fair!Confused JK
Alisa06
2c-3a ciii
I want my hair back!!!
tdouty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tdouty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2007 at 1:44pm
LOL... maybe I better measure again ;-).
AmandaPanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmandaPanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2007 at 1:25am
Very pretty! It does look at least 35" to me. Mine is at 34"
Luray Caverns....isn't that in VA (where I happen to be)?
tdouty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tdouty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2007 at 7:46am
Yes, Luray Caverns is in the heart of the Shenandoah National Park.  We were driving through the area during a recent trip and stopped at the cavern.  The cavern was really nice.  It's hard to believe that things like that are under the ground we walk on.  We also walked through their garden maze and car museum.  Both of these were lots of fun too.
AmandaPanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmandaPanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2007 at 10:55pm
Sounds (and looks) great. I need to go sometime
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic