Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WOOOHOOO I'm a Member!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kimbearly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbearly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WOOOHOOO I'm a Member!!!
    Posted: August 28 2007 at 5:34pm

I have graduated from a junior member to a member.  In other words - I post too much on these boards -

tani-lai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tani-lai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2007 at 9:00am
Hooray!  I think I will be stuck at newbie for a while--I read all the time, but just don't post much!

31"!!
Kimbearly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbearly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2007 at 1:45pm
Well, Tani-lai - you will just have to change that now, won't you????  I love the picture of your hair.  I can tell from the picture that your hair is just dripping with health; it must look even more spectacular in person.   Hope you decide to post more.

SugarCube View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SugarCube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2007 at 7:51pm
congrats kim!!!1cheeri doubt i'll EVER  get to be a member lol i only have like 300 posts lol. man dance was ROUGH  today. i also have to learn too new dances over the weekend to perform to the dance and practice/perfect the one i know so i can get fron row and all my projects!!! sorry to seem a whiny i'm just so exhausted! oh well back to work lol
tani-lai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tani-lai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2007 at 8:06am
The funny thing about that picture is--it was taken last christmas, before I really started growing my hair.  It has those nice curls from the curling iron (which I no longer use) and probably wasn't near as healthy as it is now.  Of course, I also haven't been able to get a picture as nice as that one...

31"!!
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2007 at 9:05pm
Congratulations, Kimbearly! barmy

Don't worry Tani-Lai... you are welcome to post as much as you like. Big%20smile

[ETA: I should talk -- Mr. Disappears-for-a-month! Ermm ]

Edited by DaveDecker - September 04 2007 at 9:13pm
tani-lai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tani-lai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2007 at 10:22am
I noticed your posts seemed a bit....absent, shall we say? Wink

31"!!
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2007 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by tani-lai tani-lai wrote:

I noticed your posts seemed a bit....absent, shall we say? Wink

August was hell.  And I'm not talking about the weather (although it was very hot as is usual for Florida).

I regret my lack of participation, but I did find at least a few minutes here and there to do some Mod stuff, and maybe read the latest messages. (  Disapprove  Ugh, hoping September and forward is much better in this regard!)

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic