Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

is this ok???????????

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hustle-and-flow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hustle-and-flow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: is this ok???????????
    Posted: September 13 2007 at 12:59am
my mom always change conditional and shampoo i was wondering if it will damage my hair or somethin if i keep switching shampoo and conditional
Alisa06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisa06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2007 at 8:59am
My hair actually likes it when I switch brands. I always make sure that I am using a moisturizing line, though.
Alisa06
2c-3a ciii
I want my hair back!!!
hustle-and-flow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hustle-and-flow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2007 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by Alisa06 Alisa06 wrote:

My hair actually likes it when I switch brands. I always make sure that I am using a moisturizing line, though.
cool thanks alisha 
Alisa06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisa06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2007 at 9:44pm
No problem, I am glad I could help.
Alisa06
2c-3a ciii
I want my hair back!!!
SugarCube View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SugarCube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2007 at 5:36pm
actually its better to switch around because after a while your hair gets adjusted to one type and it stops working as well
hairbraider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairbraider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2007 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by SugarCube SugarCube wrote:

actually its better to switch around because after a while your hair gets adjusted to one type and it stops working as well

Actually, that's not true.  If I find a brand that works well, I stick to it for ages (years!)... usually until it's no longer available.  The reason one may seem to "stop working" would be because of build-up.  If you really like the product and want to continue using it, this problem can be solved by clarifying washes every so often.  The hair itself cannot adjust, only the scalp.
sarah
40 inches
did henna for the first time
click here to go to My Hair Space
tdouty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tdouty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2007 at 3:32pm
Jennifer's hair seems to react really well to a change in conditioner after a long time with the same products too.  I don't know why, but it does.

1c.m.ii
36" as of January 14, 2008
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic