Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair Coloring

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
boops10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boops10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Coloring
    Posted: September 23 2007 at 6:27pm
I want to know what I can put on my hair to make it hold hair color?  The last two times I colored my hair brown, it stayed brown for awhile and then the blond from highlighting it before came through.  I'm told there is a product that can make the color hold.  Please e-mail me at boops10@geneseo.net and let me know what to use.  Thank you.

Betty Marckese
Betty Marckese
kellyf48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellyf48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2007 at 9:28pm
filler
HRP2007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HRP2007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2007 at 12:58am
Hi:
You need to purchase a "color filler" . Depending upon what end results you want you may need a gold or yellow or orange .... Hair color if used without the peroxide can work as well. You apply these immediately prior to your regular haircoloring product.
       HeadRoomProductions
      "we belong in your hair"
http://www.headroomforhair.com
boops10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boops10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2007 at 6:17am
Thanks for your answer.  If my hair is naturally brown and I want to return it to brown but it is now sort of blond, what color filler would I get?
Betty Marckese
HRP2007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HRP2007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2007 at 11:38am
Hi: If you want a warm brown use a gold filler. You apply it and then apply the haircolor right over it after the recommended amount of time.
       HeadRoomProductions
      "we belong in your hair"
http://www.headroomforhair.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic