Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New camera and a new Jennifer pic

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tdouty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tdouty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New camera and a new Jennifer pic
    Posted: October 17 2007 at 10:10am
I recently got a new camera and of course, Jennifer is the one in front of the lens most of the time.  I took this photo this past Sunday and love how the sunlight was shining on her hair.  Short hairs just can't compete with something like this.  The image is rather large so I'll just link to it here.
Her hair is now probably right around the 3 ft mark.  I'll have to measure it soon to get an accurate number.

1c.m.ii
36" as of January 14, 2008
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2007 at 11:34am
It does look lovely in the sun, all different shades!

Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
hairbraider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairbraider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2007 at 11:29pm
Lovely pic!  Isn't it awesome how it reflects the sunlight?
sarah
40 inches
did henna for the first time
click here to go to My Hair Space
Alisa06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisa06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2007 at 11:29am
Wow, It is so petty, and shiny! What a gorgeous color.  I agree with the others, it is amazing how the sun adds dimensions!Thumbs%20Up It actually kind of reminds me of my daughter's hair, only my daughter's is just slightly darker.I bet she gets a ton of compliments.
Alisa06
2c-3a ciii
I want my hair back!!!
tdouty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tdouty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2007 at 7:49am
Not really.  You all know how that is.  I think lots of people think it looks nice, but for every one that thinks it looks good, there's another one who says you should cut it all off.  The compliments are few and far between.  This does remind me of a story though.  Jennifer got a good chuckle from this one about a month ago.  As we were leaving a restaurant one day, there were 3 guys (obviously the guys who were riding the Harley's in the lot) standing outside.  As we were walking by them, we heard one of them say to the others, "Wow!  She has some freakin' long hair!".  She just gave it a toss and smiled as she walked away.  It was quite obvious that he liked it! 

1c.m.ii
36" as of January 14, 2008
tani-lai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tani-lai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2007 at 9:04am
Gorgeous picture!  Thanks for sharing it.  :)

31"!!
SugarCube View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SugarCube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2007 at 7:59pm
lol!!!! i bet she got a kick out of that!!!! :]] when i was at the mall some lady went right up to me and pointed at my hair and said to her friend that girl got sum pretty hair. lol
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2007 at 9:45pm
Jennifer's hair looks beautiful, tdouty. Angry
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic